Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My SK Flat-signed Signatures Compilation - weigh in

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

*** Reserved for List of Suggested Fakes ***

WTB:

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    This one looks fake to me, either that or just ugly.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

#21 Regulators is a forgery.

So is #30 Misery.

Same with #26 Eyes of the Dragon.

Also post #4 (which becca mentioned above) and post #22.

There are a few I am on the fence about.....but I will let others chime in.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Im not a fan of Eyes, regulators, Misery, or the one Becca pointed out. Most of the newer titles look good to me

EDIT: Pretty much in agreement with Tippy

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a lot of trouble with his new style signature so I am going to stay away from offering any input on those, although I feel that most are okay.

I would not own post:
    #26 (EOTD)

I will be interested to see additional thoughts on #26 EOTD. This particular style seems to come up a lot and get judged okay but I don't like it.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

My list and Surly's are identical.

Dump those five.....and burn the COAs.

That said......otherwise....super nice collection.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    This one looks fake to me, either that or just ugly.
    Fake.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Tippy and Surly too... I have gone back to Eyes a few times... Tippy, can you weigh in on what is scaring you most about that? At first glance I said good... and still am leaning that way...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

#11 - I don't like this one.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all for the replies. I'm keeping a list of compiled suggested fakes on post# 35.

WTB:

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha! I just realized who you are.....I sold a couple of these to you.....and for the record.....not the forgeries!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Ha! I just realized who you are.....I sold a couple of these to you.....and for the record.....not the forgeries!
    Yep - A good handful of these I bought from users here directly or indirectly through eBay or Betts. That certainly would have been something if you suggested one of the ones you sold me as a fake (doh!). Thank goodness.

I don't want to confirm any of the fakes/forgeries until this thread has had some time for others to weigh in. Then we could just address post #35 and see if anyone wants to change their minds.

WTB:

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe #11 to be legit.

Full disclosure, I have a horse in the race.....I sold it to him.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

I believe #11 to be legit.

Full disclosure, I have a horse in the race.....I sold it to him.
    Gotcha. I just thought it was too carefully done. Maybe King was super relaxed.

Country
    Country Flag

#11 is fake.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    #11 is fake.

WTB:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast