Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping Beauties Book Tour

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Thanks to my buddy Gerald for scoring me two tickets! A great way to kick off the NYC trip!

Did anyone ever find out the seating capacity of the place?
    I’m glad to hear you have tickets.
    Someone on Brown Paper Tickets is claiming 750 seats for the NYC event. I don't know if that is true or not.
    I was looking for the seating capacity, too, but it was kind of tricky since it's a church (pews, not individual seats). But if it's 750, that would make me happy. That's 50/50 odds of a signed book.
    The 750 capacity number comes from Lauren Bakoian Facilities Manager at St. Ann & The Holy Trinity

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Thanks to my buddy Gerald for scoring me two tickets! A great way to kick off the NYC trip!

Did anyone ever find out the seating capacity of the place?
    I’m glad to hear you have tickets.
    Someone on Brown Paper Tickets is claiming 750 seats for the NYC event. I don't know if that is true or not.
    I was looking for the seating capacity, too, but it was kind of tricky since it's a church (pews, not individual seats). But if it's 750, that would make me happy. That's 50/50 odds of a signed book.
    The 750 capacity number comes from Lauren Bakoian Facilities Manager at St. Ann & The Holy Trinity
    I would say it’s a reliable number then.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am going to Brooklyn too! And Toronto.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!
    Yes, very good odds.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well I took a big gamble and booked the flights. I had too as they kept going up in price. It is a long weekend in Canada so people go away and to the spots I am going. I booked Toronto and Florida. I am assuming that they are at night around 630-7 as tall the ones announced have been thus far. If not.... that will suck.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From Ms. Mod: 700 seats (NYC) for the general public - meaning 700 books with 400 signed. The rest of the seats reserved for guests.

Not bad odds!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Even with ~100 guests, a 50/50 shot is better than the other venues.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Ms. Mod said books are only for general public... Guests must be getting different copies.

(50 seats reserved for guests)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man I wish we would get some Toronto or Sarasota info!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Ms. Mod said books are only for general public... Guests must be getting different copies.

(50 seats reserved for guests)
    Nice! Heck, I just want to be able to see what's going on but I like these odds as well. Let's hope that since it's at a church we'll have "honest" people distributing the books

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    From Ms. Mod: 700 seats (NYC) for the general public - meaning 700 books with 400 signed. The rest of the seats reserved for guests.

Not bad odds!

I have a good feeling about our odds!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

It now appears NYC (Brooklyn) event is SOLD OUT

Country
    Country Flag

I find it really odd that it is taking so long for the last few venues
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Me too.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Me too.
    Killin me... I already booked my flights with the LAST of all our points on two cards that we have. That is stressing me a bit as if I cant get tickets.. well... not good.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to add to your stress, but there is a chance you might have to buy your tickets IN PERSON. All venues announced for this tour so far have allowed for online purchases, but there is no guarantee the final four will be that way.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Not to add to your stress, but there is a chance you might have to buy your tickets IN PERSON. All venues announced for this tour so far have allowed for online purchases, but there is no guarantee the final four will be that way.
    I know but like you said that is not the norm for this tour thus far.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice CaliMark is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Montana Announced

Country
    Country Flag

3 left... COME ON!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CaliMark View Post
    1,100 seating capacity.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

SHAKESPEARE & CO. - MISSOULA, MT

Shakespeare & Co. Booksellers
    Shakespeare & Co. Booksellers is proud to present an evening with Stephen King and Owen King, co-authors of Sleeping Beauties: A Novel, at the Dennison Theatre, in Missoula, on Monday, October 2nd, at 7:30pm.

Stephen and Owen King will discuss their new novel, followed by a Q&A with the audience!

Tickets are $40 each ($42.39 with fees) and will go on sale Friday, August 4th, 2017 at 8am MDT.

Each ticket guarantees entry to the event as well as one hardcover edition of Sleeping Beauties.TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE VIA THE TICKET AGENT BROWN PAPER TICKETS. NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAIL TO THE BOOKSTORE, PLEASE.

Important Ticketing and Event Guidelines:

Due to capacity limits, each person is allowed to purchase a maximum of two (2) tickets.

You must present the ticket for entry. No ticket, no entry, no exceptions.

All tickets are non-transferable, no exceptions. Tickets purchased through third-party vendors will not be honored. You will be required to show a valid ID to enter. If you purchase more than one ticket, your plus-one must arrive and enter with you.

Please note that there will be no author signing at this event. Copies of Sleeping Beauties, including 400 pre-signed copies of the novel by the authors, will be distributed AT RANDOM at the event’s conclusion.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    SHAKESPEARE & CO. - MISSOULA, MT

Shakespeare & Co. Booksellers
    Shakespeare & Co. Booksellers is proud to present an evening with Stephen King and Owen King, co-authors of Sleeping Beauties: A Novel, at the Dennison Theatre, in Missoula, on Monday, October 2nd, at 7:30pm.

Stephen and Owen King will discuss their new novel, followed by a Q&A with the audience!

Tickets are $40 each ($42.39 with fees) and will go on sale Friday, August 4th, 2017 at 8am MDT.

Each ticket guarantees entry to the event as well as one hardcover edition of Sleeping Beauties.TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE VIA THE TICKET AGENT BROWN PAPER TICKETS. NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAIL TO THE BOOKSTORE, PLEASE.

Important Ticketing and Event Guidelines:

Due to capacity limits, each person is allowed to purchase a maximum of two (2) tickets.

You must present the ticket for entry. No ticket, no entry, no exceptions.

All tickets are non-transferable, no exceptions. Tickets purchased through third-party vendors will not be honored. You will be required to show a valid ID to enter. If you purchase more than one ticket, your plus-one must arrive and enter with you.

Please note that there will be no author signing at this event. Copies of Sleeping Beauties, including 400 pre-signed copies of the novel by the authors, will be distributed AT RANDOM at the event’s conclusion.
    Large Venue Limiting to TWO tickets per person. Interesting.

The Jane & George Dennison Theatre is an 1100 seat capacity proscenium style venue fully equipped for all types of performances.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not regarding the tour, but some of us don't go out of the Calvin's Tower, there will be a WHSmith variant for SB !
    > https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/s.../9781473675049
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Do we know the capasity of each venue? The New York one is 700 but I don't know the others...

Lilja

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast