+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: Sleeping Beauties Book Tour

Traveler cymru3 is on a distinguished road

The MA signing is coming up fast! I received the email about questions today and I'm starting to get pretty excited.

Earlier in the thread, it was mentioned that there are a few people with tips on how to pick out a signed copy if they let you choose. Would anyone be willing to PM me those tips? It's going to be my first SK book signing so to get a signed book would really be the icing on the cake.

Cheers!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

A more accurate way to refer to the evening would be "author event".....as King will not be signing any books publicly.

I would not worry too much about tips....you will most likely be herded out a door like cattle and a book will be stuffed in your hand as you go....meaning you are not going to have much say in the matter most likely.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Artist Edition of Dark Tower 7 $70
    S/L Secretary of Dreams V2 $300
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $225
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    ABC
    XYZ

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Battleground Lettered Edition

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha has a spectacular aura about Phalucha has a spectacular aura about Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    A more accurate way to refer to the evening would be "author event".....as King will not be signing any books publicly.

I would not worry too much about tips....you will most likely be herded out a door like cattle and a book will be stuffed in your hand as you go....meaning you are not going to have much say in the matter most likely.
    This made me laugh out loud Rick...very accurate!

Gunslinger Apprentice RichardX will become famous soon enough RichardX will become famous soon enough RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    Is there someone who can confirm these numbers? And how come the event on the 29th haven't sold out yet?

700 September 26th, 2017 New York City - SOLD OUT
    900 September 27th, 2017 Annandale-on-Hudson, NY - SOLD OUT
    700 September 28th, 2017 Newton Centre, MA - SOLD OUT
    2000 September 29th, 2017 Naperville, IL Details & Tickets
    2400 September 30th, 2017 Milwaukee, WI - SOLD OUT
    1200 October 1st, 2017 St. Louis, MO - SOLD OUT
    1100 October 2nd, 2017 Missoula, MT - SOLD OUT
    .. ? .. October 3rd, 2017 Portland, OR - SOLD OUT
    950 October 5th, 2017 Toronto, ON, Canada - SOLD OUT
    400 October 6th, 2017 Sarasota - SOLD OUT

Lilja
    The Annandale-on-Hudson event is at the Fisher Center. My understanding from their webpage is that contains two separate theatres. The larger of which has a capacity of 800 seats. If so, that would enhance the odds of getting a signed book a bit over the combined capacity of both.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25