Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2017 Haven Fundraiser Auction #22-Custom Bound Bill Hodges Trilogy

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2017 Haven Fundraiser Auction #22-Custom Bound Bill Hodges Trilogy

AUCTION LINK

Up for auction are custom bound books from Stephen King's "Bill Hodges Trilogy". These books was created using US trade 1st edition, 1st printing hardbacks of "Mr. Mercedes, Finders Keepers, and End of Watch".
    End of Watch is signed by Stephen King!
    Renowned artist Alex Mc Vey created 6 original art pieces. 2 pieces are bound in each book!
    The books are bound in Nubuck (I like to think of it as Moleskin), and also feature custom "moire" endpapers.
    The page blocks feature sewn bindings, not the regular glued pages. The book blocks should last a lifetime.

The books still fit in the Trilogy slipcase with or without the special publisher dustjackets.

Please note: There is the smallest of imperfection/bump to the top right corner of the "End of Watch" If I didn't mention it, you likely wouldn't even notice.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's really cool
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woohoo!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice transformation...

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jumped in there for a bit. Looking forward to seeing the progress of this one over the days.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Nice.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

This came out very clean and the artwork looks great!
    Wanted:
    Wizard & Glass S/L #51 (can trade #229 in plastic)
    Song of Susannah S/L #51 (can trade PC or #293) Found 3/12

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ction-LokiJake

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

McVey's stuff is so awesome. Very loose but descriptive. This is another badass project. Great job!

Country
    Country Flag

I thought for sure there would be a mad dash on the final couple minutes of this one.

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

I forgot to post here that I had ended up winning this auction. The set came yesterday. There is a reason for the delay, here is a teaser pic, see more in my collection.

Go to my collection to see more! http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...47#post1064247

WTB:

+ Reply to Thread