+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where can I find news about the Dark Tower comics?

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Default Where can I find news about the Dark Tower comics?

So I haven't read the comics since The Gunslinger and I noticed on Comixology they have what looks like all of drawing of the three novel. What I would love to know is what does Marvel have planned for the rest of the books. But Google brings up nothing as far as news and most sites are out of date.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Traveler amzoun95 is on a distinguished road

I have tried to look through the posts, but haven't been able to find a definitive answer. Are the Dark Tower Comics over after The Sailor, or are there more in the works? My apologies if this is posted in the wrong area, it was the only place I could find to post. I'm sure this is a dumb question coming from someone who purports to be an SK fan, but any help is appreciated. My thanks in advance...

Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate

An agent of chaos. fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky

Not a dumb question at all. Tbh I've lost my bearings regarding the Dark Tower comics. I collected quite a few of them over the years but at this point I don't know which story lines are being written or which creative team is handling them.

Your best bet is probably scanning through Amazon and sorting by publish date to see what's most current. If you have a kindle/tablet you can try searching on there too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."
    Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent's Avatar

This wiki is helpful -- there's been nothing since The Sailor except for the Scribner reprints of the omnibus editions, and no definite plans for anything more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Tower_(comics)

Traveler renkorn is on a distinguished road

thanks for sharing, i will lookit up

+ Reply to Thread