Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: June Nocturnal Reader's Box

Hybrid View

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default June Nocturnal Reader's Box

You can now subscribe to get the June version of the Nocturnal Reader's Box which will contain Gwendy's Button Box. I reserved my copy.
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Got it! Going to try for 3 months and see how it is.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

i signed up for the month-to-month.
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I signed up for the month to month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Going to give it a shot as well. Month to month.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PASS.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Went with the month to month with the bonus addes feature of not realizing it was 12:01 CENTRAL time and I' m in Eastern. Oh well, whats one more hour in the life of a King fan. Admit it, most of us have done weirder shit in the pursuit of our habits. Er, I mean hobbies.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know which subscriptions it works for, but I did a month-to-month and used code IMPRESSION15 for 15% off. Always look for the coupon!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I don't know which subscriptions it works for, but I did a month-to-month and used code IMPRESSION15 for 15% off. Always look for the coupon!
    Damn!, Missed that

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the coupon!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Thanks for the coupon!
    Anytime!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks pretty cool. I'm passing on this but only because I'm not spending right now.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

SO it I read it correctly for Month to Month I need to cancel after this one or it will auto bill anyway?

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    SO it I read it correctly for Month to Month I need to cancel after this one or it will auto bill anyway?
    I think you need to cancel it (by the 15th of the month). I paid with paypal and it created a subscription payment...

I wonder why they dont allow a chance to see if you like the box and want to continue. Paying for a mystery gwendy's button box nocturnal box on the 1st of may but it doesn't ship until the 1st of june which is AFTER you would have to pay for the July box.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I think you need to cancel it (by the 15th of the month). I paid with paypal and it created a subscription payment...

I wonder why they dont allow a chance to see if you like the box and want to continue. Paying for a mystery gwendy's button box nocturnal box on the 1st of may but it doesn't ship until the 1st of june which is AFTER you would have to pay for the July box.
    I read you can skip any month. So you could skip July and see if you like June. The last few boxes I've seen have looked cool and someone said they do include signed books sometimes.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

of course they tack the $8 shipping on after the fact. Grrrr
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

I think on the website it states that each box has a flat $8 shipping rate. Not bad considering books can be all over the place for weight and each box contains 2 books. I'm excited for this, plus might get me interested in other authors I might not currently read or know about.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was a little bit peeved by that as well. Of course, I understand shipping costs and am ready to compensate for that. However, when you are selling a 'subscription' I feel that you should market an all in subscription cost. Else, it feels a little tricky.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    I was a little bit peeved by that as well. Of course, I understand shipping costs and am ready to compensate for that. However, when you are selling a 'subscription' I feel that you should market an all in subscription cost. Else, it feels a little tricky.
    I've never bought a subscription box that didn't have extra shipping.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I tried looking through the site and didn't see where it mentioned the flat rate shipping. I could have missed it entirely. I have never done a reader subscription before and is perhaps why I was caught a little off guard. I still think this is a neat idea and went forward with it and paid. However, with any subscription I have signed up for, that carried a monthly subscription cost, I don't think I've not seen an 'all-in' rate. So, It's more of a monthly subscription of 43 versus 35. I just think if this was clearer that last tack on for shipping won't be a surprise.

Either way, I think it's a neat concept and am looking forward to receiving the first box!

WTB:

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Yeah... I mean I understand the shipping costs. It just got my goat because I thought i was getting it for the sweet deal of under 30 bucks (after coupon, thanks for that!)

I just hate it when shipping is tacked on after the fact in the paypal transaction
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this a hardcover edition?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

IF i understood it correctly, yes it will be a 1/1 Gwendy's with a CD and King approved alternative cover. There will also be a second softcover book of indeterminate printing history and some kind of graphic artwork. All-in-all in seems a good deal.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    IF i understood it correctly, yes it will be a 1/1 Gwendy's with a CD and King approved alternative cover. There will also be a second softcover book of indeterminate printing history and some kind of graphic artwork. All-in-all in seems a good deal.
    Sounds like a cool set, I look forward to it.

WTB:

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Decided to give it a try from month to month
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast