2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: June Nocturnal Reader's Box

Citizen of Gilead Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, you might double check to make sure you didn't accidentally suspend June. They don't bill until the 15th of the month so the next payment should be June 15th and that will be for the July box. June was paid in May. I'd be leery of cancelling anything until AFTER June boxes ship or wait until June 14th. They did an instagram post the other day that a few people had cancelled or suspended the June box thus making them available.(and those were immediately gone) I'm not sure how all of this works yet either and you guys might be perfectly safe but I would err on the side of caution since we don't know for sure.

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! I actually emailed them before suspending mentioning I wanted to suspend for July's box.
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Rabid Billybumbler TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just sent a clarifying email as well. I love the idea of the boxes and the subscription, but rather uneasy that we don't even know the theme of the next box when renewal billing hits.

Though it will surely be amazing when it is revealed and I'll just re-up my subscription.
    WANTED
    The Stand: S/L
    IT: CD Numbered FOUND
    US 1st Printings. See my Collection Thread post to see what I'm missing..

TRADE/SALE
    Mr. Mercedes: Signed Trade Paperback-2nd Printing
    Fangoria: CD Lettered J

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did any pictures surfaced yet?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3