+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pirates of the Haven Foundation! Arrrr!!!!

I saw huge buildings rise up faint and fair, and pass like dreams. T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Pirates of thee Haven Foundation! Arrrr!!!!

Avast ye scurvy landlubbers! 'Tis Captain T-Dogz_AK47, scourge of tha' seven seas and privateer for thee Haven Foundation. This year's theme be "Pirates". Arrrr!

To show ye support, donate some pieces of eight or doubloons to that thar Haven Fund, me hearties! Then grab thyself a "pirate" avatar and change ye signature to join thee "official tdt.org" crew of fearsome buccaneers and scallywags, sailing tha' high seas of this forum in search of booty to pillage for thee Haven Foundation. Arrrr!

If ye don't donate thy loot to that thar Haven Fund, me laddies - aye'll cleave ye cowardly swabs to thee brisket and make ye walk tha' plank! Arrrr!

“We all have our time machines don’t we. Those that take us back are memories…
    And those that carry us forward, are dreams.” – H.G. Wells

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Consider me Argh'd.
    WANT LIST: Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

There ya go me hearties!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Donated me Hearties. The Goblin Pirate has arrived!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I apologize in advance to all the kind folks who donated, but I intend to pillage the "Grand Prize" this year, matey's!!!! lol

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Fine bunch of, Matey's you all turned out to be!!!! lol lol lol

+ Reply to Thread