Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Book Collection: TravelinJack

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordial Jim View Post
    It's right there, my friend.

https://www.secondstorybooks.com/

It looks like shit from the outside, but there is a treasure of books on the inside! They even have a huge selection of LP's and DVD's and comics. Trust me, you walk into that place and you will be amazed! Insider tip: Take notice of the boxes of books on the floor when you first walk in, that's where you will find the hidden gold! And in the annex section, by the LP's, lots of first editions back there.

Non-Fiction? It would take you a month to go through all of it.
    Thanks for the tips! I definitely want to go there sometime soon.

Also, the Towson library does a huge book sale every year (this year starts 4/19) and there's TONS of books. Paperbacks for 0.25 cents and hardcovers for two or three. I went for the first time last year and couldn't believe I'd never heard of it before.
    I love library book sales. Pretty much how I get my reader copies, sometimes you do find some gems. Same with goodwill/thrift.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    WOW!!!
    Thanks brudda!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Outstanding collection! Nice to see you showing off some other authors, too.

(I covet your McCammons)

HBJ

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Outstanding collection! Nice to see you showing off some other authors, too.

(I covet your McCammons)

HBJ
    Thanks HBJ! I’m hoping that someone *cough* Suntup *cough* will do McCammon justice and get a really solid S/L and lettered edition out there. Here’s to hoping.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I hope your cold clears up soon.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Let’s hope so.

WTB:

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Took some time to browse through your collection! Nice stuff!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Took some time to browse through your collection! Nice stuff!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Thanks for checking it out and the nice words

WTB:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't you just love this guy, TJ!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Don't you just love this guy, TJ!
    Good times, good times.

WTB:

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Man, your set-up and collection is beautiful.

You have such nice things.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Man, your set-up and collection is beautiful.

You have such nice things.
    Appreciate the kind words Amanda

WTB:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just like Mickey D's, I'm Loving it, Jack!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Really.

I'm especially enamored with your Sub Press collection - it's pretty much identical to what I hope mine will be someday: the "Best of Sub Press". GRRM, Leckie, McCammon, Scalzi... and some awesome lettered editions, too.

Congrats on those gorgeous shelves

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Just like Mickey D's, I'm Loving it, Jack!!!!!!!
    <sings> Buh dah buh bah bah

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Wow! Really.

I'm especially enamored with your Sub Press collection - it's pretty much identical to what I hope mine will be someday: the "Best of Sub Press". GRRM, Leckie, McCammon, Scalzi... and some awesome lettered editions, too.

Congrats on those gorgeous shelves
    Thanks Lotuz, appreciate the note. I’ve been a big fan of SubPress for a long time. I think they are a good value with many S/Ls and even Lettereds at good price points. A vast selection of Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and sprinkles of horror.

For SubPress books I missed direct, I usually source through Camelot. Betts was/is my go-to for King, Camelot for many SubPress books.

I hope you are able to get the editions you’re on the hunt for and build the ‘Best of Subpress’ shelf.

WTB:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11