Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: TravelinJack

Hybrid View

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: TravelinJack

Pics of my main collectables and favorites here that I have in my home office:

Custom Coffin Case for my S/L Stand by Dick Olson

Some overflow:

Few cool framed goodies:

"Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Dope.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some serious bad-assery going on here. Awesome, dude!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, look out! So well presented. And I love that pillow about the normal family. Too funny. Thanks for sharing and starting your collection thread!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Wow, look out! So well presented. And I love that pillow about the normal family. Too funny. Thanks for sharing and starting your collection thread!

Thanks Zelig. That's my second favorite pillow. Here is my #1.

Ok, a bit hard to read since the last word "lie" is cut off, not the best picture.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICE! Well on your way mate
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Dope.
    Word.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Some serious bad-assery going on here. Awesome, dude!
    Thanks, much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    NICE! Well on your way mate
    Slowly but surely :-)

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

Ok so much like many of you, I'm a bookaholic. I think I have a real problem. We have so many damn books around the house it's a bit insane.

Here is our library:

Other side of the library that has all our classics and really old books:

Hallway: I think I took the "A room without books is like a body without a soul" a bit too literally.

But wait, there's more: See, serious issues.

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

Some fun tidbits:

Ok - I don't think a library is complete without this:

Ok, that's about it.

WTB:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That one is a good one as well.

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

I love the home office collection. The books throughout the house are amazing. Thanks for sharing so many pics
    Wanted:
    Wizard & Glass S/L #51 (can trade #229 in plastic)
    Song of Susannah S/L #51 (can trade PC or #293) Found 3/12

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ction-LokiJake

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Stunningly impressive. If I didn't know better, I'd say you collect books.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LokiJake View Post
    I love the home office collection. The books throughout the house are amazing. Thanks for sharing so many pics
    Thanks LokiJake. I was hesitant to share so many pictures because it's a bit much and kind of exposing, but I'm in good company here. Also, looking at all these pics makes me realize I need to stop spending. Do we have a hotline to call?

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Stunningly impressive. If I didn't know better, I'd say you collect books.
    Thanks. Yeah, been at it for some time and had no idea until fairly recent about the DT Forum and that I'm not alone. Pretty refreshing. Although, I think I'm starting to push into the Hoarder realm of things. I just couldn't get rid of books, ever.

WTB:

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection. All nicely stored in bookcases too. You don't have a problem yet. I have books on most flat surfaces.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Do we have a hotline to call?
    Here's one! (203) 292-8616 - Ask for David
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Nice collection. All nicely stored in bookcases too. You don't have a problem yet. I have books on most flat surfaces.

Do we have a hotline to call?
    Here's one! (203) 292-8616 - Ask for David
    My wife will kill me if the books start to bleed too much outside of cases. I'm glad she is a reader as well and enjoys the aesthetics of the books.

Funny on the Hotline number. Actually, terrible really. I actually just bought something from David today.

WTB:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I need to stop spending. Do we have a hotline to call?
    1 (800)tdt.org

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I need to stop spending. Do we have a hotline to call?
    1 (800)tdt.org
    Weird, the strangest thing happened when I tried calling that number. Chuck Norris answered... wtf?

WTB:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very impressive!!!!! I'd love to see more detailed pics of the Dolso case for The Stand.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Very impressive!!!!! I'd love to see more detailed pics of the Dolso case for The Stand.
    Ask and ye shall receive. Not the best pictures, but hopefully will give you a better idea.

Also, for the Centipede Press Case, I had it sized with the original Slipcase so both could fit.

WTB:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ask and ye shall receive. Not the best pictures, but hopefully will give you a better idea.

Also, for the Centipede Press Case, I had it sized with the original Slipcase so both could fit.

Sweet!!! He does excellent work. I have one of those 'Lot cases as well and an "Insominia S/L !!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!!! He does excellent work. I have one of those 'Lot cases as well and an "Insominia S/L !!!!
    Agreed. I think I want to get one for EoD done. I also feel like the S/L DT Series should be in custom slipcases with room for the originals. I've been thinking of clamshells for those as well for better preservation.

WTB:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. I think I want to get one for EoD done. I also feel like the S/L DT Series should be in custom slipcases with room for the originals. I've been thinking of clamshells for those as well for better preservation.

You might want to consider something more along these lines for TDT books.........................

There are more and better pics in the beginning of my collection thread if you are interested.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really like the bookself with the classic books. Nice binding and matching collection.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I really like the bookself with the classic books. Nice binding and matching collection.
    Thanks HerbertWest. Much appreciated!

WTB:

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY VERY impressive colliection !!! Tks for sharing so many pics !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast