Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: TravelinJack

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Any kind words I have won't compare to this awesome gesture. Wow.
    You have left me stunned tonight.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Any kind words I have won't compare to this awesome gesture. Wow.
    You have left me stunned tonight.
    My pleasure. Enjoy!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That is an awesome and inspiring gesture!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a lovely thing to do. Well done!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow... Paying it forward. What a kind and generous thing to do. Nice one, mate...

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool. It's reading posts like that which make me proud to be a member of this site.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Classy, kind, and wonderful.
    100% Agree. Love it.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I very much appreciate everyone's kind remarks and comments. One thing I wanted to add, that is important, is although the random act of kindness my family and I endured at the ice cream shop was a wonderful surprise, I was also motivated by this forum. I haven't been a member for very long and am amazed by the warm welcome, the kind folks such as yourselves. The fun conversations, informative conversations, and yes even the crazier ones. In a short time many of you have already surprised me with acts of kindness from actual books (the rebound Firestarter, Eyes of the Dragon, and many others) to inclusion for feedback on projects, and other things outside of the forum. Seriously, from words of caution on certain editions I was pursuing and potential legitimacy issues or high cost concerns. This group really has each other's backs. You name it, this is truly a great bunch. It would be a long list if I named out everyone that has helped me in some way. So, I will just say: I'm grateful to all of you!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well said. And I agree

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing gesture, Jake!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    I very much appreciate everyone's kind remarks and comments. One thing I wanted to add, that is important, is although the random act of kindness my family and I endured at the ice cream shop was a wonderful surprise, I was also motivated by this forum. I haven't been a member for very long and am amazed by the warm welcome, the kind folks such as yourselves. The fun conversations, informative conversations, and yes even the crazier ones. In a short time many of you have already surprised me with acts of kindness from actual books (the rebound Firestarter, Eyes of the Dragon, and many others) to inclusion for feedback on projects, and other things outside of the forum. Seriously, from words of caution on certain editions I was pursuing and potential legitimacy issues or high cost concerns. This group really has each other's backs. You name it, this is truly a great bunch. It would be a long list if I named out everyone that has helped me in some way. So, I will just say: I'm grateful to all of you!
    Very well said. This is what our community is all about. We're happy to have you here, brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Well said. And I agree
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Amazing gesture, Jake!
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Very well said. This is what our community is all about. We're happy to have you here, brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate the kind words!

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

I finally received my Letters From Hell Broadside back from the framer. I decided it was only right to have it next to the Joe Hill Broadside. Sorry for the reflections on the glass.

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

I also got a few more prints back from the framer and need to get them hung up soon, redoing the office walls a bit. Probably next week.

WTB:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's a HELL of a nice layout.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That's a HELL of a nice layout.
    Thanks, I appreciate your LETTERS.

WTB:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Shame on me, but I wasn't even aware of the Joe Hill broadside.

Country
    Country Flag

http://subterraneanpress.com/hill-silver-waters

By the Silver Water of Lake Champlain was the short story used for the broadside. Joe Hill's dedication if you will to Ray Bradbury. I can't recall which anthology this short story was published in.

WTB:

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

By the Silver Water of Lake Champlain was the short story used for the broadside. Joe Hill's dedication if you will to Ray Bradbury. I can't recall which anthology this short story was published in.
    Shadow Show
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Shadow Show
    Ah, right. Thanks!

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

Had some time to find a home for the Whelan DT S/L prints. Happy to finally have these up.

WTB:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking good, Jake!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Your set-up is absolutely stunning.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Beautiful collection and set up!
    ~Jonathan

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Looking good, Jake!
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Your set-up is absolutely stunning.
    Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Beautiful collection and set up!
    Thanks everyone, for the nice compliments!

Now when working in my office and I feel frustrated with something or start to get lazy, I can look up and see Roland. He'd probably scold me, "those who get frustrated or lazy with work have forgotten the face of their father" then back to work I go realizing, it's not all that bad.

WTB:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast