Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Haven Fundraiser Auction #18-Custom bound Different Seasons with original art

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2017 Haven Fundraiser Auction #18-Custom bound Different Seasons with original art

AUCTION LINK

Up for auction is a custom bound copy of Stephen King's "Different Seasons". This book was created using a US trade 1st edition, 1st printing hardback of "Different Seasons".
    Glenn Chadbourne created original art that was used on the covers of each book as well as for the slipcase.
    The Slipcase is made from Nubuck, and has title, author, and art, on both faces.

Each book also has one or more pieces of original art bound in.
    The books are full bound in leather.
    Different color endpapers were used for each book to represent the four seasons that are the Pre-title for each story:

Green-Hope Springs Eternal-Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption-Features original signed art by Alex Mcvey

Yellow-Summer of Corruption-Apt Pupil-Features original signed art by Erin Wells

Auburn-Fall of Innocence-The Body-Features original signed art by Rachel Readman & Darek Kocurek

Black & White-A Winter's Tale-The Breathing Method-Features original signed art by Rachel Readman

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

And I have kicked this one off

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    And I have kicked this one off
    And I just took the lead! LOL!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not for long

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not for long
    You were saying....? LOL!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Not for long
    You were saying.... LOL!
    I'll play the long game haha

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It needs to sell for a lot. I made the mistake of wanting the art on the case and the book fronts. Had to buy the custom made stamps. They were $470! Merlin and I split the cost of the stamps so that it wouldn't come out of the fundraiser. BTAIM, the remaining cost to bind it, etc was very expensive.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Over $600. Good thing.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Look who is in the lead.....................................
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll come back in a day or so

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Josh is gunning for this one.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice item indeed - someone's having fun with binding
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OK... This item is fucking awesome...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    OK... This item is fucking awesome...

Damn!!! Bested again!!!!

Edit:

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We are past the break even point (since Bill and I covered the $470 for plates).

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    We are past the break even point (since Bill and I covered the $470 for plates).

Huh? What you talking about, Willis? lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just throw a winning bid out there.
    $1.5K would win it for sure...

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone keeps stealing it as soon as I take it...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Better go $1,750 just to be sure. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I bet it's you Bill I thought those extra cookies would put me on your good side LOL

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I bet it's you Bill I thought those extra cookies would put me on your good side LOL

It is me and I can be bought for more linzer tarts, I ain't ashamed to say............... LOL

I mean since I am apparently in it for the art and $235 already I may as well go for the whole tamale, no? lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill,

give others a chance.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill,

give others a chance.
    I'm up for competition lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast