Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Quirky little contest

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roll your mouse over the bottom where it says to do so.
    Make sure you have Flash activated.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Is it an elephant from, Allegheny or are the Tuscaloosa in Oklahoma?
    HUH?
    Figured I'd keep you guessing, whilst securing the subscription to the thread...................... LOL

Edit: So, after looking..................... Could it be a Pachyderm from Pasadena? lol

Spoiler:
    BTW, for the record I paraphrased a couple of old "Bugs Bunny" lines. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

20% complete, but I have to get my kids to soccer practice. Will continue later on.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    20% complete, but I have to get my kids to soccer practice. Will continue later on.

I'll alert the media. lol j/k
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Am I missing something, where is the image?
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=quirkycontest2017

Follow the link. Load the puzzle. Put the pieces together. Answer the questions. Easy.

BTW, I could never have the patience to do the puzzle, so don't feel bad.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nevermind, I was able to follow the link, but kept getting a pop up every few pieces I'd pick up. Got a bit annoying, but love the idea of solving the puzzle. Wish I didn't have to get to work, that is quite the puzzle too, many pieces there. Good luck everyone and whoever wins.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Follow the link. Load the puzzle. Put the pieces together. Answer the questions. Easy.

BTW, I could never have the patience to do the puzzle, so don't feel bad.

Thanks for reposting that. I blew right past the first link. I agree, I think I'm not that patient either. LOL. If today wasn't so busy I'd do it. That darn popup too. Where's Oy when you need him?

WTB:

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

lesson learnt - DONT zoom in and then Out of the flash player. it doesn't resize correctly and you cant access pieces of the puzzle. Grr I was 60% done. Now have to start again
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the pieces was locked for me. So when I connected the piece it looked the whole puzzle.. I think it is hiding a few pieces from me now but hopefully I can still finish

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    lesson learnt - DONT zoom in and then Out of the flash player. it doesn't resize correctly and you cant access pieces of the puzzle. Grr I was 60% done. Now have to start again

Hey, you British-Bastard you're ineligible!!! lol lol j/k
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, if I even got to 20% and had to restart I'd lose it. You guys have some serious patience!

WTB:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Oh man, if I even got to 20% and had to restart I'd lose it. You guys have some serious patience!

Don't be fooled. Stroppy, has "MI-5" working on it!!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Probably some funky descrambler. Trust me I tried to right-click and find a 'play' button in hopes I could just watch the pieces come together.

WTB:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

He can participate, he just can't win. Same as you.
    Why don't you try the puzzle?

Country
    Country Flag

Oh wait. If you right-click in safari there is a 'play' button. Holy self-solving puzzle Batman.

WTB:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

He can participate, he just can't win. Same as you.
    Why don't you try the puzzle?

First, I was just breaking his balls. I LOVE the Brits!!! Second, I am giving it a shot, but I really suck at these things.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Christ, I know the image, and I couldn't do the puzzle. It takes someone smarter and more patient that me to put the pieces together. Then they have to figure the rest out.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Well my puzzle froze up and now it is gone
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Sorry.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If it becomes too much of a PITA, I'll change the puzzle to fewer pieces, but for now, let's give it a chance.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry.

I knew you were at the bottom of this!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry.
    That's OK. I'm not going to try again because I was more than 1/2 complete (and I don't have any right click play button either).
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I loaded a much simpler puzzle. Shouldn't be tough now.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That's not fair. I finished the puzzle already and I'm trying to figure out the 2nd answer...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast