Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Quirky little contest

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    With the exception of a missing "the" this looks like a fucking beautiful item, great job!
    Care to point out where the "the" is missing from?
    Rita Hayworth and 'the' Shawshank Redemption missing the on the spine

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With the exception of a missing "the" this looks like a fucking beautiful item, great job!
    Care to point out where the "the" is missing from?
    I think he probably means here....

Hope Springs Eternal
    Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption:
    However you wrote it correctly without a "the". The book is not called Rita Hayworth and The Shawshank Redemption. The book has no "the" in the title, only the film was called The Shawshank Redemption.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The title on the book spine is correct. There is no "the" in "Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption"

As pointed out, the movie is titled "The Shawshank Redemption"

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

*gasp!* I apologize profusely. I've been saying it wrong this whole time!? Dammit.

Negative rep for me. Sorry friendo!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

'twould've been a shame if RF had to redo the binding...
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic artwork - especially for The Body. Rachel's is Fantastic but Darek's is just superb!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The only thing I don't like about this project...is that there's only one copy. Come on! Produce at least 100!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    The only thing I don't like about this project...is that there's only one copy. Come on! Produce at least 100!
    I have the stamps. You never know.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I have the stamps. You never know.
    Fingers crossed!!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am not a fan of the home made books, but this one makes me eat my words.

It is a wonderful piece of work. Congratulations. I hope it generates a lot of money for the Haven Foundation.

Also, and I don't want to throw too much of a spanner in the works, but wouldn't it be a great book to have personalised by the man himself.

A long shot that the overall winner would win this too, but what a score that would be.

Good work.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh and if there is a 100......

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

It is a wonderful piece of work. Congratulations. I hope it generates a lot of money for the Haven Foundation.

Also, and I don't want to throw too much of a spanner in the works, but wouldn't it be a great book to have personalised by the man himself.

A long shot that the overall winner would win this too, but what a score that would be.

Good work.

On the long odds that the auction winner is a member here, AND the person donated to our Fundraiser, AND they win the Grand Prize, I'd let them choose that book for the King inscription.

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool RF.

That book deserves a signature in it. Good luck everyone.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Good work.

On the long odds that the auction winner is a member here, AND the person donated to our Fundraiser, AND they win the Grand Prize, I'd let them choose that book for the King inscription.
    Hey.. that is some nice extra incentive!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good work.

Am I finally gonna win this year, RF? lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Good work.

Ask Brian James Freeman...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Good work.

Ask Brian James Freeman...

Good point. Oh, Brian............................................. .................................................. ... lol

Spoiler:
    Let's make a deal!!!!! lol

Are you a Republican, Brian? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

*gasp!* I apologize profusely. I've been saying it wrong this whole time!? Dammit.

Negative rep for me. Sorry friendo!
    Shannon, not only are you a character, but you also have a ton of character!!!! Fuck the Neg Rep!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5