Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2017 Haven Fundraiser Auction #16-Palladini signed Eyes of the Dragon promo

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2017 Haven Fundraiser Auction #16-Palladini signed Eyes of the Dragon promo

AUCTION LINK

Up for auction is a promotional poster for Suntup Press's Art portfolio featuring art from David Palladini. Palladini did the artwork for the US trade edition of Stephen King's "The Eyes of The Dragon".

There were only 15 posters signed by David Palladini, and most were sent to the media, or used for promotional purposes.

Special thanks to Suntup Press for this kind donation.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool item! Got the bidding started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now I'm getting the f'n VigLink when I click on any and all links......

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Clear your cache and cookies.

Firefox
    • From the History menu, select Clear Recent History. ...
    • From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
    • Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
    Chrome:
    In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.

Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11 (Win) - Clearing Cache and Cookies
    • Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history.... ...
    • Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope! On iPad safari, Viglink is all I see after reset, cleared cookies, etc.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Nope! On iPad safari, Viglink is all I see after reset, cleared cookies, etc.
    Log out, clear cookies etc. then log back in.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Now I'm getting the f'n VigLink when I click on any and all links......

Me 2 and I did what you said.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too RF ... redirected immediately, and no amount of cache clearing changes that.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

maybe it's a US only thing, but I haven't seen any of this Viglink stuff.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in the US and haven't noticed any of the vigilink stuff either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    maybe it's a US only thing, but I haven't seen any of this Viglink stuff.
    nor i
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was on my iPad - using safari - everything is working fine for me (I think I saw the vigilink once a few weeks back)
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Using Chrome and I followed your directions but all ebay links from this site still go to that
    Viglink. Link. Shrug question mark.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Go to this link: http://www.viglink.com/opt-out/

When there click on "DISABLE VIGLINK"

That should do it but you may have to do it again in a few days because for some reason it doesn't last!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Go to this link: http://www.viglink.com/opt-out/

When there click on "DISABLE VIGLINK"

That should do it but you may have to do it again in a few days because for some reason it doesn't last!
    Thank you!
    Is this on my end or the site's end this happened?

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

viglink is malware

clearing cache cookies did not work for me

I think it is somehow attached to the phpBB software.

It sure is frustrating
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

If you use Chrome, Firefox or Opera, you can use Privacy Badger. It will block viglink by default.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    viglink is malware

It sure is frustrating
    I don't believe that it is Malware. I think it is something that RF uses on links as a middle man to get a little income for the site. Kinda like those penny clicks that you get on google but attached to his site.

FWIW I have never seen is but I use an ad blocker that may be disabling them. I did get it on my phone the other day but it opened the viglink website then the ebay app opened right after it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    viglink is malware

It sure is frustrating
    I don't believe that it is Malware. I think it is something that RF uses on links as a middle man to get a little income for the site. Kinda like those penny clicks that you get on google but attached to his site.

FWIW I have never seen is but I use an ad blocker that may be disabling them. I did get it on my phone the other day but it opened the viglink website then the ebay app opened right after it.
    Correct.
    As I said the other day, I make enough to buy my bottled water, but not my beer.
    They are running a test and it's pissing everyone off.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

i'm just perplexed at how it never came up for me before but now is on every link all of a sudden.

I use adblock but i'm still getting the viglink stuff.

I have been unable to follow through to the ebay link. It only takes me to a viglink webpage
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i'm just perplexed at how it never came up for me before but now is on every link all of a sudden.

I use adblock but i'm still getting the viglink stuff.

I have been unable to follow through to the ebay link. It only takes me to a viglink webpage
    Adblock Plus should block viglink if you are using the correct list.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, you don't need to use an adblocker, especially if only for this message board.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Well, you don't need to use an adblocker, especially if only for this message board.
    It's one way to "solve" the problem. I use Adblock Plus, but I've whitelisted this site. RF doesn't flood the site with ads, and I want to see the "ads" he does use.

I still use Privacy Badger on this site to block trackers, and that works for viglink.

+ Reply to Thread