+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2017 Haven Fundraiser Auction #14-Gwendy's Button Box ARC-1/20

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

8 hours left. We need someone to kick it up a notch!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

Put out to pasture"!!! Living in Magaritaville!!!!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy Crap!!!! This is doing better than expected with still 20 mins or so to go!!!! Good Luck, folks!!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Citizen of Gilead wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haha, yeah. That escalated quickly. $1485 with less than 15 minutes to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    DT I PC or Blank
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Motion Picture Extraordinaire T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Haha, yeah. That escalated quickly. $1485 with less than 15 minutes to go.
    Fuck yeah!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

i think it will surpass, $1500 for sure in the end.

My Collection:

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

2 mins to go.............................

My Collection:

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

$1535. Wow.

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

$1,535.00!!!!!!!

You know, this is why I think I do this every year. To witness the generosity and dedication to the cause!!!! You people, ROCK!!!! That goes for the donors and the bidders!!!!! Well done!!!

My Collection:

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Truly outstanding!

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a hard on! WOW! I was fretting as it was static for days.

I believe there is a new record for CD ARCs/Proofs. For sure it's the highest sale price for one donated for our Fundraiser.

Thanks to Brian James Freeman, Richard Chizmar, Dan, Mindy, and SK.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that was amazing! What a great donation for the HF!

Guardian of the Beam TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome auction. I hope it stayed in the family here though!
    WANTED
    The Stand: S/L
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE.

TRADE/SALE
    The Stand 1978 1st/1st
    Mr. Mercedes: Signed Trade Paperback
    Fangoria: CD Lettered J

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. And so totally, completely out of my price range.
    HABU (Hook A Brother Up!) - LOOKING FOR F/F FULL DARK, NO STARS UNBOUND 1ST PROOF, UNBOUND COLOR PROOF, AND BLACK TAPE SPINE PROOF

But really, what's the point?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2