Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Randall Flagg Remodel Deals

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Randall Flagg Remodel Deals

In doing my remodel, I have to remove every book (and case) from my collection room(s).
    I'm sure I have some duplicates that I will be selling.

I suggest anyone interested in very compelling prices pay attention to this thread over the next week or so.

I'm swamped so please don't ask for pics of a trade 1st DTV, sealed book, a new Colorado Kid S/L etc.
    The price and condition will be mentioned, but I have no time for pictures. Returns are fine, but buyer pays media mail (with tracking) return price.
    In a few instances, I might not state a sale price, and be open for offers. I'll do my best to clarify the "offer window".

USA only as I'm shipping Media Mail. Buyer can pay extra for expedited shipping.

I just sold a Deluxe Knowing Darkness for $350 shipped in 15 minutes.
    Stay tuned, and be ready to commit.

J

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    In doing my remodel, I have to remove every book (and case) from my collection room(s).
    I'm sure I have some duplicates that I will be selling.

I suggest anyone interested in very compelling prices pay attention to this thread over the next week or so.

I'm swamped so please don't ask for pics of a trade 1st DTV, sealed book, a new Colorado Kid S/L etc.
    The price and condition will be mentioned, but I have no time for pictures. Returns are fine, but buyer pays media mail (with tracking) return price.
    In a few instances, I might not state a sale price, and be open for offers. I'll do my best to clarify the "offer window".

USA only as I'm shipping Media Mail. Buyer can pay extra for expedited shipping.

I just sold a Deluxe Knowing Darkness for $350 shipped in 15 minutes.
    Stay tuned, and be ready to commit.

J

Well, Hell there goes my inheritance!!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

8)
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

DTII, DTIII, DTIV, DTV, DTVI, DTVII
    All DMG trade hardback USA 1st editions in NF+ or "as new" condition.

$150 PP F&F shipped media mail-USA only.

Better hurry.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Better hurry.

I'll give you $100 for the DT III but you send it to, Ned for a remarque for the HF? Email me?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Better hurry.

I'll give you $100 for the DT III but you send it to, Ned for a remarque for the HF? Email me?

No time for changing the offerings, splitting stuff up.
    What I list is it.
    Take it or leave it (and why quibble, just buy them all for $150, keep the DTIII, and sell the others. You'd likely get $150+ for the rest of them).

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Better hurry.

No time for changing the offerings, splitting stuff up.
    What I list is it.
    Take it or leave it (and why quibble, just buy them all for $150, keep the DTIII, and sell the others. You'd likely get $150+ for the rest of them).

I'm confused. You mean $150 for all the books? If so, I'll take 'em. Just send the "Wastelands" to, Ned and the rest to me, Okay?

If this is the case, anyone who need the others just pipe in and they are yours. PM me if he says "Yes".
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Better hurry.
    SOLD!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Better hurry.
    SOLD!!!
    Oh well. Fuck it I guess.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That first item was meant to get peoples attention.
    It was probably worth 50% more-easily.

Stay tuned, and be quick.

Deals might be posted at any time...
    First to PM and commit to price wins (you must wait for me to confirm you were first. At that time, I'll provide the PP address).
    I had 5 offers today within minutes of posting.

This is going to be fun...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That first item was meant to get peoples attention.
    It was probably worth 50% more-easily.

Stay tuned, and be quick.

Deals might be posted at any time...
    First to PM and commit to price wins (you must wait for me to confirm you were first. At that time, I'll provide the PP address).
    I had 5 offers today within minutes of posting.

This is going to be fun...

Actually, IMHO not so much. Have fun. You made your position clear with me. Good luck!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, IMHO not so much. Have fun. You made your position clear with me. Good luck!!!

Don't be a whiner, be a winner.

More deals to come.

I just don't have the time to split stuff up, send pics, debate etc. That's why the prices will be very compelling.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't be a whiner, be a winner.

More deals to come.

I just don't have the time to split stuff up, send pics, debate etc. That's why the prices will be very compelling.
    W/E good luck!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

OK. To help people a bit, I will post a HOT priced (IMO) item(s) tomorrow between 3pm and 5pm PDT.

I still might post stuff before or after too. You never know. That's why I suggest you stay tuned.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Don't be a whiner, be a winner!" is now going to be my action figure's pullstring catchphrase.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Constitution of the United States

This massive book, prints are ~ 32"x18" (maybe larger). Originally published at $500, this one NIB is $200 shipped in USA PP FF.

Link: https://www.abebooks.com/Constitutio...18742035826/bd

Under the Dome Gift Edition-Retail $75. New in shrinkwrap-cards still on top of book in original shrinkwrap-$41 shipped USA PP FF
    SOLD
    Finders Keepers Broadside print-$16 shipped USA PP FFSOLD

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking forward to this! I hope I'm around tomorrow during that timeframe.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I'm looking forward to this! I hope I'm around tomorrow during that timeframe.
    FYI that post was from yesterday, so tomorrow is now today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha.. thanks for the heads up!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Utd, and FK broadside sold

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

This massive book, prints are ~ 32"x18" (maybe larger). Originally published at $500, this one NIB is $200 shipped in USA PP FF.

You might want to send that on over to the WH.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Actually should send to someone who reads.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Actually should send to someone who reads.
    can't you just send out a tweet? make it quick n easy
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Knowing Darkness. $295 version, but also includes prints, an extra $100 value!

$179 shipped USA PPFF

SOLD

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast