Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Randall Flagg Remodel Deals

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

First person to PM me and commit to paying $219 for the Regulators untrimmed box label gets it. PP F&F, free USA shipping.

I have two, and I'm not selling the last one-and these are NEVER seen.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally got my box. Thanks for the great deals, Jerome!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    First person to PM me and commit to paying $219 for the Regulators untrimmed box label gets it. PP F&F, free USA shipping.

I have two, and I'm not selling the last one-and these are NEVER seen.
    SOLD!!!

I guarantee that down the road, several collectors will be kicking themselves for not grabbing this one. The buyer will be thrilled.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

New in shrinkwrap.
    Audio cassettes of DTI, The Gunslinger, and DTII The Drawing of the Three. Virgin.
    No one plays cassettes just as no one actually reads a rare King book.
    These need to go to a good home (don't remove the shrinkwrap-or hey, you own them, do what you wish)

$119 PP FF. Free shipping USA

You can hunt for years to find these new in shrinkwrap,

SOLD!!!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The umbrella is awesome and it looks great on the shelf. Thanks for the fast shipping and good deal!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll drop the price on the S/L The Stand coffin case (case only-no book) to $749 PP F&F. If it doesn't sell soon, I'll store it. Someone with a damaged/destroyed case will pay more.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dustjacket for DMG Gunslinger 1st. NF++. It's as new.

Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Please; no silly low-ball offers.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a real nice item there, RF!!!!!

BTW, let me know when the guest room is done. For $9.99 a night I'll be recovering from my eye surgery at your place!!!! lol Any chance, Dolores will be baking cookies? lol

Spoiler:
    Oh, and I walk in my sleep occasionally!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice items so far!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm trying to figure out the best way to do "Grab Bags" of King related magazines. Not sure yet, but it might be something like...

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I'm trying to figure out the best way to do "Grab Bags" of King related magazines. Not sure yet, but it might be something like...
    What King mags might you have??
    ~Jonathan

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    You'll just have to wait and see.
    I'm probably going to do something crazy like sell stacks of 5 magazines. The one on top will be clear, but the rest will be a mystery. It will be random, and I won't cherry pick. I'll set the stacks out, take a pic, then offer them for sale. The price will be such that no one should be disappointed, (particularly as they have seen the top magazine). Might even be where the "first person to PM me and buy stack A gets it".

I'm still trying to figure it out so as to have the most fun (and drive you crazy ).

It just sounds like a fun thing to do.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm probably going to do something crazy like sell stacks of 5 magazines. The one on top will be clear, but the rest will be a mystery. It will be random, and I won't cherry pick. I'll set the stacks out, take a pic, then offer them for sale. The price will be such that no one should be disappointed, (particularly as they have seen the top magazine). Might even be where the "first person to PM me and buy stack A gets it".

I'm still trying to figure it out so as to have the most fun (and drive you crazy ).

Make a 1000 piece jigsaw out of each of the covers and then mix all the pieces together. Post all pieces and give everyone 60 mins to solve and bid....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Make a 1000 piece jigsaw out of each of the covers and then mix all the pieces together. Post all pieces and give everyone 60 mins to solve and bid....

Too easy for the likes of you...

Doesn't really matter as it will be US only. I can ship magazines Media Mail in the US for a reasonable price.
    International buyers would have to have the mags sent to a US address.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Would be easy for me too. )
    ~Jonathan

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty much run of the mill, but someone make me an offer I can't refuse.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4