2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Birthday Patrick!

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Happy Birthday Patrick!

Born on St.Patrick's Day, and named Patrick! Enjoy your day!

Weedeater Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy's Avatar

Second thread! Happy Birthday!!!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday Patrick!
    I have PS - Thinner Signed/Lettered for Sale. Trade or Swap. Layaway possible
    I have PS - Skeleton Crew Signed/Lettered for Sale, Trade or Swap. Layaway possible

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker has a brilliant future Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Cold
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday to my brother from another mother!

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a glorious beacon of light ladysai is a glorious beacon of light ladysai is a glorious beacon of light ladysai is a glorious beacon of light ladysai is a glorious beacon of light ladysai is a glorious beacon of light ladysai's Avatar

I note the obvious differences between each sort and type,
    but we are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike.

We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike.
    -Maya Angelou

Goldmember Lot guy is a glorious beacon of light Lot guy is a glorious beacon of light Lot guy is a glorious beacon of light Lot guy is a glorious beacon of light Lot guy is a glorious beacon of light Lot guy is a glorious beacon of light

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Patrick!!!!

Chief Haven Foundation Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

South of Dick & RF, West of Terry. Long way from, Tim!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday Patrick!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER is a splendid one to behold EXPLORER is a splendid one to behold EXPLORER is a splendid one to behold EXPLORER is a splendid one to behold EXPLORER is a splendid one to behold EXPLORER is a splendid one to behold EXPLORER is a splendid one to behold EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn Patrick....You should have come to Florida and celebrated a little early with the crew that came to Sarasota. HaPPy BirThDaY.....!
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Chief Haven Foundation Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

South of Dick & RF, West of Terry. Long way from, Tim!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Patrick, remember an Irishman is never too drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass and not fall off the face of the earth!!! Happy Patty's/Birth Day!!!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday Brother Patrick!!!!
    Captain, Road Prison 36 : What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday!

Other worlds Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys are awesome! Thank you so much!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a name known to all Ari_Racing is a name known to all Ari_Racing is a name known to all Ari_Racing is a name known to all Ari_Racing is a name known to all Ari_Racing is a name known to all Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday, Patrick!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #1 Unsigned
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

+ Reply to Thread