Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1600

Thread: Greatest Movie Scene of All Time - Nominations Thread

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I'd nominate this scene from Pulp Fiction personally....

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Nom#23 (this BLEW me away as I had no idea this was coming and nor did the whole crew of folks that were with me)

SAW
    THE REVEAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdvo-45WQkU
    Please be aware that scene contains a MASSIVE SPOILER for anyone who has not watched the movie.

To all members, please remember to mark your nomination with a SPOILER ALERT if the scene contains one.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Captain T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Nom#23 (this BLEW me away as I had no idea this was coming and nor did the whole crew of folks that were with me)

SAW
    THE REVEAL

Please be aware that scene contains a MASSIVE SPOILER for anyone who has not watched the movie.

To all members, please remember to mark your nomination with a SPOILER ALERT if the scene contains one.
    I did it before but Still Servant asked me not to do it like that any longer.. sorry I am confused brother
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Could someone please second the Watch scene from Pulp Fiction..
    Second.
    Already "seconded" by Bill, at post #958.

Country
    Country Flag

SAW
    THE REVEAL

I did it before but Still Servant asked me not to do it like that any longer.. sorry I am confused brother

As an example, it's probably best to post your nominations and spoiler alerts like this:

Nomination # 22

Scene: Subway scene
    Film: Crocodile Dundee
    Director: Peter Faiman
    Year: 1986
    Spoiler: Yes (Climax of the film)

One of best endings in the history of modern cinema. A true classic!

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination # 24

Scene: Colin's trip to America
    Film: Love Actually
    Director: Richard Curtis
    Year: 2003
    Spoiler: No

Definitely one of my favourite movie scenes of all time - and as a "Brit" who has travelled to America several times, I can confirm that the events depicted in this scene are extremely realistic and VERY true to life!

I LOVE America. LOL!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination #24: The dusk scene from Sicario (2015), directed by Denis Villeneuve:

Beautiful. This scene more than anything else stayed with me long after I left the theater.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Nomination #24: The dusk scene from Sicario (2015), directed by Denis Villeneuve:

Beautiful. This scene more than anything else stayed with me long after I left the theater.
    Second
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Do I have to wait 3 posts after a second to nominate something? Or is there no wait between the two different actions?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Do I have to wait 3 posts after a second to nominate something? Or is there no wait between the two different actions?
    There is no wait between the two different actions. Please feel free to nominate a movie scene.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nomination:

Animal House - Cafeteria scene

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Nomination:

Animal House - Cafeteria scene

Spoiler:
    Second

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

There is no wait between the two different actions. Please feel free to nominate a movie scene.
    Sounds good

I'd like to nominate the opening scene from Reservoir Dogs. I know, I tend to like visual scenes over dialog when taken separately from the film, but Tarantino is a master when it comes to dialog.

Nomination #8
    Opening Scene Reservoir Dogs

Spoiler:

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination # 25

Scene: The World Series
    Film: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
    Director: Miloš Forman
    Year: 1975

McMurphy wants to watch the World Series on TV....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nomination # 25

Scene: The World Series
    Film: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
    Director: Miloš Forman
    Year: 1975

McMurphy wants to watch the World Series on TV....

May I second?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

May I second?
    Why of course, my good sir.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    So many awesome scenes in Pulp Fiction, though. Is that one really the best?
    I didn't realize we were already voting.

Let the scene in and we will see which Pulp Fiction scene goes the farthest. Nobody is saying it's going to be the scene to represent Pulp Fiction in the tournament or something.

In fact, there's already a Pulp Fiction scene in the tournament.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds good

I'd like to nominate the opening scene from Reservoir Dogs. I know, I tend to like visual scenes over dialog when taken separately from the film, but Tarantino is a master when it comes to dialog.

Nomination #8

Spoiler:
    Yes! Second for sure.

Now we are rolling. I can cross that off my list too.

SAW
    THE REVEAL

I don't believe that was me. I think it was Pablo who said that, but I think he was saying to use the spoiler tag with the black box and blue text instead of the one with the nuclear fallout shelter icon.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Sounds good

Nomination #8

Spoiler:
    Yes! Second for sure.

Now we are rolling. I can cross that off my list too.

SAW
    THE REVEAL

I don't believe that was me. I think it was Pablo who said that, but I think he was saying to use the spoiler tag with the black box and blue text instead of the one with the nuclear fallout shelter icon.
    Perfect. So second saw for me.. might as well. Lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

nomination #20

museum scene
    film: Dressed to Kill
    director: Brian de Palma
    year: 1980

[SPOIL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWQT4Sxvk2g"]

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination # 26

Scene: Peter Weyland's 2023 TED Talk
    Film: Prometheus
    Director: Ridley Scott
    Year: 2012

Only badasses introduce themselves at the end of their speech. 

Country
    Country Flag

Nomination # 26

Scene: Peter Weyland's 2023 TED Talk
    Film: Prometheus
    Director: Ridley Scott
    Year: 2012

Only badasses introduce themselves at the end of their speech. 

Second

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Nom# 23 (I believed it...)

Matrix
    "Do you believe it now Trinity?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E3JDtqHaVM
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

SECOND

The Reveal scene - Saw (2003)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

NOMINATION 22 - The Wood Chipper Scene from Fargo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast