Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Haven Fundraiser Auction #12 Gwendy's Button Box Advance Uncorrected Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2017 Haven Fundraiser Auction #12 Gwendy's Button Box Advance Uncorrected Proof

AUCTION LINK

For your consideration is an Advance Uncorrected Proof of Stephen King & Richard Chizmar's new book "Gwendy's Button Box". This is an unread copy! Thanks to Cemetery Dance for this cool donation.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. Good luck to all the bidders.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool of CD to donate that.

A lot of people will be bidding on it. Guaranteed!!!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SWEET! Very awesome of Cemetery Dance!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's the first to market (auction), and it's for a fundraiser, so I hope it will do well. Already over $300 on a Saturday debut!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Don't Collect Proofs. But hope it does well guys.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow...over $500 already. Too rich for my blood, but happy the HF will get a lot out of this one!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a great HF item! Nice to see the great early bidding. I hope this keeps climbing.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Killer auction, and it seems to have garnered some attention already!

I figured I'd mention this now for future reference:

For those who snag a Gwendy's Button Box ARC from a reviewer or wherever, you'll want to note that there are approximately 15 to 20 little changes between that version of the text and the final file I sent to the printer for the 1st Edition, 1st Printing hardcover. Mostly some word choice changes by the authors, but also corrections of a few anachronisms. (Meaning the anachronisms that DO remain are there because the authors wanted them there!).

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

For those who snag a Gwendy's Button Box ARC from a reviewer or wherever, you'll want to note that there are approximately 15 to 20 little changes between that version of the text and the final file I sent to the printer for the 1st Edition, 1st Printing hardcover. Mostly some word choice changes by the authors, but also corrections of a few anachronisms. (Meaning the anachronisms that DO remain are there because the authors wanted them there!).

Brian
    Brian, would you happen to have the population report for this proof?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very hard to not give into temptation and read the book, but I listed it as new and unread.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Great auction.

Have to say I miss the funding thermometer (or whatever it is) and the fundraising hype. Hope it's doing well (I still need to contribute).
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

Brian
    I believe 150 copies were printed for reviewers.

There is also a "VIP Review Copy" that I'm hoping to donate as well. It's the same text, but I got to try something with the cover that I've wanted to do FOREVER. There are only 20 of those, I believe. It's still on the way for the printer, but I'll post a photo in the Cemetery Dance thread when it arrives.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian

There is also a "VIP Review Copy" that I'm hoping to donate as well. It's the same text, but I got to try something with the cover that I've wanted to do FOREVER. There are only 20 of those, I believe. It's still on the way for the printer, but I'll post a photo in the Cemetery Dance thread when it arrives.

Brian
    "VIP Review Copy".... That sounds super cool!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I might be the only one who digs it, but I figured I'd at least give a great name!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

I might be the only one who digs it, but I figured I'd at least give a great name!

Brian
    Well CD's official "VIP Reviewer" certainly digs it.... (digs your garden too) LOL!

Brian
    Well CD's official "VIP Reviewer" certainly digs it.... (digs your garden too) LOL!

Man, if people find out I can be bribed with photos of GSPs reading books, I'm in a lot of trouble!

Brian

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Love that............

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian

Reminds me of "The Haven Fund Wonder Dog"!!!! Who, by the way is getting older. He is now nine and a half, but still dogging treats for the fundraiser!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian

Brian
    That definitely sounds intriguing!
    Hope to see pictures as I wont be one of those lucky VIPs
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't normally collect proofs, but am trying to get all the versions of this one to commemorate it being my first King S/L purchased direct from the publisher. I guess there's one more I need to try and save up for!

Also VERY interested to see what alternative cover you came up with!
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I look forward to seeing this alternate ARC. Any plans for an LRB ARC or is that VIP edition?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast