Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: March into Madness: 2017 Dark Tower NCAA Tournament Challenge

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'm making my promised $20 HF donation in the name of the second place winner. I apologize for gloating (sort of) and really love this competition every year!!! Many thanks to, Bill (needfulkings) for orchestrating this and for the trophies. When can I expect mine? lol lol J/K Woot! The Tar Heels win another!!!!!
    Amazing!!!! Please DO gloat!!! Are you kidding - we all do!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    I'm making my promised $20 HF donation in the name of the second place winner. I apologize for gloating (sort of) and really love this competition every year!!! Many thanks to, Bill (needfulkings) for orchestrating this and for the trophies. When can I expect mine? lol lol J/K Woot! The Tar Heels win another!!!!!
    Amazing!!!! Please DO gloat!!! Are you kidding - we all do!!!

I'm humble. Please, say that again? lol lol Woot Woot!!!!!!

Somebody, somewhere owes me a "Blooming Onion"!!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Humility, class, respect... remember the days before the internet?
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Bill. I thought I had it for a while, but it was not to be. Good job!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Merlin!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Humility, class, respect... remember the days before the internet?

The green of envy does not suit you!!! lol

Thank you all. I really thought I was out of it, but my faith in the, Zags and N.C. won out I suppose.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am, if nothing, a gracious winner. Thanks to all who participated!!!

Spoiler:
    Suck it!!! I Won!!!! lol lol

^^^^^^ WINNER!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW, I dropped an extra $20 in the HF bucket on, Needfulkings behalf!!! FWIW.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    I do what I can!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3