Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Slow Going...

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i've moved quite a bit ahead since i last posted here. page 470. Roland & his Ka-tet just got arrested for killing thorin & his chanceller so in short the story is starting go get good.

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead 33 View Post
    i've moved quite a bit ahead since i last posted here. page 470. Roland & his Ka-tet just got arrested for killing thorin & his chanceller so in short the story is starting go get good.
    Good going! Without spoiling much, your in for some exciting stuff soon!

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i'm a bit further now. i took some time off from reading actually. sometimes you just need a break from reading before you can charge your batteries so to speak. he he. now i'm on Chapter 9 Page 536. it's reaping day. well reaping Morn. as they call it. Susan is about to be kidnapped.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well i'm done with the flashback story now. i'm on page 626 now. & i think the battle the final battle i mean wasn't as good as i thought it would be to be honest. it was cool though. but Roland & his Ka-Tet going after Jonas gang was a cooler battle.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

well i FINALLY got around to finishing the damn book tonite. it took me to damn near 3 am. i have to wake up for 7 to get ready for work. & i did enjoy it. but my favorite is still "The Drawing of the three" though i did enjoy seeing Roland being more Human than he was previously. the wizard of Oz at the end was strange. even for sai king. i may start the 5th book tonite or i may start the 6th Harry Potter book tonite i haven't read either book

well i think i've read 50 some pages of "Harry Potter" the 6th one i mean. anyways i just thought you all would like to know. i may post more on my thoughts of the book tonite. but for now i'm beat & i'm off to bed. soo nite good days & pleasant nites.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8