Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gwendy's Button Box Signed Limited Lottery Drawing Link

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Gwendy's Button Box Signed Limited Lottery Drawing Link

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Gwendy's Button Box Lottery Drawing Link

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for duplicate thread, RF hopefully deleting this one here in a little bit.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Sorry for duplicate thread, RF hopefully deleting this one here in a little bit.
    saw your thread first. maybe that one should be deleted! Thanks for the information.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I "cant" afford it, and therefore decided to pass. Although I'll admit that I considered trying and flipping it...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck all
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I "cant" afford it, and therefore decided to pass. Although I'll admit that I considered trying and flipping it...
    Weird. The lottery is free...thus if you won you could "flip it" (after paying for it).
    Maybe something was lost in the translation, but I'm confused.

"Flip It" definition

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Weird. The lottery is free...thus if you won you could "flip it" (after paying for it).

"Flip It" definition
    Yeah I thought about it but don't really know. Still would have to pay upfront about 420€ (free shipping?), and would people buy it for more than this if they didnt get the lottery? Not sure.
    Also, how would it work with CD : just changing the delivery address? But then if there is any issue....?

I probably am overthinking it and would be able to flip it for an extra 200e and therefore would be stupid not to do it.
    I do have the money, but I just have a lot of travel expenses with the recent passing of my dad and the uncertainty of my wife's income as she's in the process of geting some of laid off work.

Any additional thoughts?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"Flip It" definition
    Yeah I thought about it but don't really know. Still would have to pay upfront about 420€ (free shipping?), and would people buy it for more than this if they didnt get the lottery? Not sure.
    Also, how would it work with CD : just changing the delivery address? But then if there is any issue....?

I probably am overthinking it and would be able to flip it for an extra 200e and therefore would be stupid not to do it.
    The "spirit" of the lottery is a winner will be an overjoyed person who will keep the book (after paying for it). The facts are that people buy and sell everything.

CD is cool for doing this. There is no perfect solution-other than pricing the book so high that it would sell out, but have a reduced likelyhood of being "flipped".

Not speaking for CD, but if the S/L was $1.5K, and the lettered was $3.5K, then they would post a buying link...then wait for the "slings and arrows" of people complaining.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So the winner will win limited OR lettered ?

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Since the edition wasn't mentioned I assumed it's for the limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Prob and S/l.... I assume they are sold.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

IDK, CD is usually pretty good about doing the ringht thing for their loyal customers. Keep the faith I say.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

<--------------------Glad he's southern white trash and can have 5 grandmothers (no grandfathers, they all died), 19 aunts, 0 uncles (they all died). One sibling (how the hell is he still alive?) 126 cousins (all female-the boys/men all died), and a gardener (poor bastard doesn't know he's cursed...)

~151 entries...not counting my step-mother's side

do not read this unless you have read the post and actually understand a joke

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

<--------------------Glad he's southern white trash and can have 5 grandmothers (no grandfathers, they all died), 19 aunts, 0 uncles (they all died). One sibling (how the hell is he still alive?) 126 cousins (all female-the boys/men all died), and a gardener (poor bastard doesn't know he's cursed...)

~151 entries...not counting my step-mother's side

do not read this unless you have read the post and actually understand a joke
    Substitute "He".................................. LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

So what happens if there are less lottery entries than books ... I know it's a long shot, just asking
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    So what happens if there are less lottery entries than books ... I know it's a long shot, just asking
    Then each winner would be (once again not speaking for CD, so don't quote me) be afforded the opportunity to buy additional copies.

Seems pretty far fetched that that they won't sell out...in fact...absurd.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I can't imagine it'd happen, but if it did I think they'd let all the entrants have an opportunity to buy and then put it up for public sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder how many of the S/L's are available for the lottery? (I believe the lettered did indeed sell out) I KNOW that people who bought the last LRB title which are the Blatty Scripts were offered first chance at this. If 390 Blatty's were sold and it stands to chance that many of those people purchased one of these 350 S/L's then how many are leftover?
    Just curious as I'm not worried

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bet there is less than 50 up for lottery... maybe even less than 25. Entries??? I imagine over a 1000!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I wonder how many of the S/L's are available for the lottery? (I believe the lettered did indeed sell out) I KNOW that people who bought the last LRB title which are the Blatty Scripts were offered first chance at this. If 390 Blatty's were sold and it stands to chance that many of those people purchased one of these 350 S/L's then how many are leftover?
    Not only those that purchased Blatty. Any purchase from Lonely Road. I purchased The Fall from them.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Not only those that purchased Blatty. Any purchase from Lonely Road. I purchased The Fall from them.
    Ah, that's good! I believe they first mentioned buyers of the previous release (blatty)but then amended it to previous LRB customers in general.
    I had forgotten that I ordered the Blatty Scripts so I was able to snag one of these!

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I hope that is true. I purchased the Fall also, but I have not seen anything about any purchase from LRB that, makes you eligible. Only if you bought the last S/L they made.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like tomorrow they will start notifying winners. I added my name to the draw but I am probably in the same position as Jeremy.

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Default So note even 350 were available in the lottery?

Has anyone won this lottery? Me and everyone who entered on my behalf didn't win. One friend of mine who entered has not been notified either way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast