Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gwendy's Button Box Signed Limited Lottery Drawing Link

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    In my defense here(If I even need to defend myself) as both Brians said it was clearly stated on the production page that people who purchased the Blatty Scripts were going to be offered first chance at this. That is how I was able to get one and I said as much when I wrote my post about it. I apologize if anyone thinks I jumped the gun but it was not a secret. However, the link I was sent was a secret and that did NOT get shared with anyone.
    This was my first direct from publisher S/L purchase and I was excited about finally getting an S/L at issue price. I don't appreciate being called out for it when I don't think I did anything wrong here. If others do then whatever. I'm still excited.
    This was made very clear from the beginning about LRB, I was given a chance and did purchase a S/L for being a a member of the CDCC as Brian stated above a very small amount of book's was offered for this.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In my defense here(If I even need to defend myself) as both Brians said it was clearly stated on the production page that people who purchased the Blatty Scripts were going to be offered first chance at this. That is how I was able to get one and I said as much when I wrote my post about it. I apologize if anyone thinks I jumped the gun but it was not a secret. However, the link I was sent was a secret and that did NOT get shared with anyone.
    This was my first direct from publisher S/L purchase and I was excited about finally getting an S/L at issue price. I don't appreciate being called out for it when I don't think I did anything wrong here. If others do then whatever. I'm still excited.
    As you should be excited, Lori! Good for you and to everyone else who scored a copy!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In my opinion, you did nothing wrong and congratulations on getting a copy.
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't GWENDY released as an ebook yet?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Yes. It is available from Amazon for $6.99.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Yes, and also as an audiobook.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3