Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events-Netflicks

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events-Netflicks

What a most charming and engaging series. With the references to Henry David Thoreau and R.W. Emerson plus their pond, this series captures the spirit of Tim Burton and a nod to "Film Noir" with an odd cast that includes Neil Patrick Harris and Miami Vice stud, Don Johnson.

The first season is a must see rehash of the movie. (*Here.."Must see" means you must see it even if you saw the movie.)

The most charming series you may never want to see.

Look away.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    What a most charming and engaging series. With the references to Henry David Thoreau and R.W. Emerson plus their pond, this series captures the spirit of Tim Burton and a nod to "Film Noir" with an odd cast that includes Neil Patrick Harris and Miami Vice stud, Don Johnson.

The first season is a must see rehash of the movie. (*Here.."Must see" means you must see it even if you saw the movie.)

The most charming series you may never want to see.

Look away.
    Great series. Watched it with the kids, who are serious fans of the books - I never read them myself. Can't agree with the Tim Burton comment. I am so down on him. First he nearly ruined the Planet of the Apes franchise, and most recently, he did ruin the potential for a Miss Peregrine franchise. Maybe Netflix will pickup the pieces on that last one as well.