Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Legion

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    It's back... and I have no idea what is going on.

Well, I do have some ideas but they are probably completely wrong. At least I never have to do acid. I can just go back and watch this.
    Tivo'ed the first episode of season 2, but I can't seem to locate season 1 on my Directv. Netflix have it? Reluctant to dive in, be confused and not give it its due. Any suggestions/ideas?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's on Hulu, Bill.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    It's on Hulu, Bill.
    crap!!! Thx though.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Come on, how are we not discussing this incredible show?! (side note: I haven't watched this week's EP yet)

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well this show isn't the easiest to talk about and a lot can't handle the weirdness.

This week's episode was the best of the season so far, in my opinion, even though it was another episode that took place almost entirely in someone's head. It was pretty messed up what she did to her mom and her boyfriend. I also liked the quote about God loving sinners best. I might have to use that.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Perception is a strange thing! You think it is the best of the season so far and, imo, it was the worst of the series so far. For me it was a complete throw away episode. I did like the music however!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it is because the other episodes were more style than substance. This episode took the time to actually flesh out a character. You are right that it didn't seem to drive the plot forward but sometimes that is OK. It seems like Sid is going to play a big part in how this season ends so maybe we needed to know more about her to understand something that is coming in a future.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have to say that the latest episode was even worse than the last one. The absolute worst. Just completely stupid. They keep this up and I'm out.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This show is total crap. All of my buddies stopped watching it. I’m done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I feel like I might end up being the last person watching this show.

The last episode did feel unnecessary. We already knew his sister loved him even though she put him in a hospital. We didn't really need to know all the things that could have happened if their choices had been different. Although I don't mind them explaining Marvel's stance on time lines and alternate realities. Maybe they had this episode because the alternate realities will come into play but it seemed to just be a "What if?" episode.

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure why the fuck I keep watching this show. I hate myself after every episode. I can't help but wonder if the comic books were as stupid and senseless as the show.

Country
    Country Flag

It helps to imagine that all of this is just happening in David's head. That way all the shit that can't actually happen that does is just something he thought up. I have had the theory, based off of what his character is in the comics, that none of these people are real but just part of his "legion" of personalities. The only two real beings in the story are David and the Shadow King and this is all just a battle for his mind. At the end of this whole thing (or maybe sooner) he is going to "wake up" and realize it. Maybe I am off but it helps me to enjoy the show.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Season 3 (the last season) premiered last night and it is still as completely confusing as ever. I will stick it out to the end of the season/series but I will also be very glad when it is over.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks for the reminder. I will probably catch it on demand this Fri.

Country
    Country Flag

I thought the premiere was good. I particularly liked the way that the episode was mainly framed from "Switch's" perspective and how they showed her time-traveling abilities. I could do without the dance numbers though. I think that if they didn't have those or add oddities just for the sake of it (giant pigs in the background, female robots with mustaches, etc.) then maybe more people would have stuck around to watch this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2