Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Book collection: andyg75

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah man, I can't view these at work! I'm sure they are very pretty though.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for all the kind words people, I'm glad you like my collection so far.

And a special thanks to the stroppygoblin for fixing my picture issues, you're a star! 👍

I'll post more when I've sorted the rest out😀
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully this will help in your search.....

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post

Thanks for sharing, that's the one. Just need to find the actual one now! Show off!
    Wanted:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

Thanks for sharing, that's the one. Just need to find the actual one now! Show off!
    Get used to it. IT is what Bruce does best...

As for that Book your looking for. Your damm right it is hard to find. AND in FINE shape. I was super lucky and got a set of the paperback UK 1st and this for $50US. A steal considering they were never read. In all my time I have never seen one for sale other than that one and a former member was the one to find it. I wish you luck in your quest!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

First off the picture was posted to let members know exactly what you are looking for & in case you did not know the ISBN# that was also posted because it is now possible at some book sites to search by ISBNs. I made no claim of ownership of the book in my post....But webstar1000 sure let you know "HE OWNS ONE".
    For some reason the phrase "CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK" comes to mind.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome aboard!!! Handsome collection, my friend!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First off the picture was posted to let members know exactly what you are looking for & in case you did not know the ISBN# that was also posted because it is now possible at some book sites to search by ISBNs. I made no claim of ownership of the book in my post....But webstar1000 sure let you know "HE OWNS ONE".
    For some reason the phrase "CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK" comes to mind.
    Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre Bruce. We ALL believe you.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Update: just picked up a S/L 1/1000 of Dolan's Cadillac and a S/L 1/350 of Whispers today. I promise to sort out more pictures soon, including the new additions.

Bit jealous of the IT book, but it'll just make it all the more sweeter when I eventually track one down
    Wanted:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't see any of the photos for some reason
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Good morning Andy.
    Some beautiful pieces as your collection unfolds.
    Unfortunately I have lost your images and seem unable to retrieve the ability to view.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Good morning Andy.
    Unfortunately I have lost your images and seem unable to retrieve the ability to view.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.
    Not sure if it was a temporary glitch, but I can see all the pictures in the thread.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Good morning Andy.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.
    Not sure if it was a temporary glitch, but I can see all the pictures in the thread.
    I can see the one that Bruce posted but still no dice as far as Andy's.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I can see all the photos. Congratulations, Andy, you have a fantastic collection and I can't wait for the rest. Great to see another UK collection.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure what's happening, I can still see all the pictures on the thread. I hope I didn't break the worl wide web again ��
    Wanted:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure what's happening, I can still see all the pictures on the thread. I hope I didn't break the worl wide web again ��
    Fooking Limey's!!! Always breaking the world wide web!!!! lol lol lol

You're probably in cahoots with, Alec, T-Dogz, Stroppy and The Library Policeman ain't you? lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure the problem is on my end, Andy. What are you using to upload the photos?

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha Merlin, its all part of my plan for world domination. It may take a while...

Brian, the pictures are from Imageshack if that helps, I thought I'd go with one that has been used by others on the site.
    Wanted:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha Merlin, its all part of my plan for world domination. It may take a while...

Brian, the pictures are from Imageshack if that helps, I thought I'd go with one that has been used by others on the site.

LOL Sorry to break it to you, mate but the British had their chance!!! LOL All you have is Futbol and now "American Football"!!! lol I do love my "brutha's" from across the pond though. I have a few. The colonies have great P.R.!!!!! LOL LOL Can I interest you (as I have my other Brit friends) in the Yankees????

Spoiler:
    if so, you're liable to get a hat from the colonies!!!! (I will need an address. PM me, mate? lol)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Beautiful Collection!

Still NO pictures here!

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Merlin, I'm swayed more towards the Marlins, having spent several holidays down that way. Us pond skimmers are a fickle lot haha ����
    Wanted:

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally get to see your collection! Very nice!

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Theli!
    Wanted:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast