Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Rock: Hulu's Stephen King Universe series

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wonder if she's started reading Paul Sheldon yet
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice BountyHunter is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

So it's set in modern day then. Ugh.

Can't really reconcile that with the canon book now, can we?

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BountyHunter View Post
    So it's set in modern day then. Ugh.

Can't really reconcile that with the canon book now, can we?
    Nope. And I can't imagine that it would be that difficult to make this a period piece.

After the last season though maybe it's best though if they stop pretending that there's any fidelity to King's canon.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Looks promising.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Have you tried out the phone numbers? I guessed at least one 4-digit extension...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    This is on my french website, but Google Translate could always help you.
    Here is a list of the references I noted in this video
    > https://club-stephenking.fr/video-ca...on2-eastereggs

I dont know what is refers to at 10min20. Or the flies (the outsider?)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Articles about the new york comic con panel this past sat.

http://www.justjared.com/2019/10/06/...eason-at-nycc/

and

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/castle...ry-in-season-2
    with cast interview audio at end of article.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

When you call Derry Dairy Ice Cream at 207-500-7102 and enter the radio stations, this is what you get. (but for fun you should write down all the numbers and call a bunch of times before you look at the solution. )

Poem

it's the same for the town hotline at 207-390-8166

Edit: I called the number and left a message. I recited the answer to the puzzle. Maybe someone cool will call me back.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

From my show tracker app, episode names:

1 Let The River Run
    2 New Jerusalem
    3 Ties That Bind
    4 Restore Hope
    5 The Laughing Place
    6 The Mother
    7 The Word
    8 Dirty

First 3 episodes drop next wed.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very positive review here, sounds better than the first season.

https://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/...on-2-tv-review
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, so now when you enter 1960, 1982, 1983, and 1990 the message has changed to "Jake". 1994 gives you the message "This is not the Derry Dairy. This is Jake." The message is a man's voice. Probably Jake Epping from 11/22/63. That was also a J.J. Abrams/SK show. He was a time traveller.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On the phone?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    On the phone?
    Yes, this was all over the phone.

I started watching last night at midnight and enjoyed what I saw. The Laughing Place is mentioned in the first sentence. Looking forward to watching more tonight.

Country
    Country Flag

I didnt notice the laughing place reference, thanks !
    But I spotted a few others. They are mentionned on my french website >>> https://club-stephenking.fr/castle-r...-guide-complet

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got to watch all 3 back to back tonight. Pretty good! Going in a direction I hadnt expected. Episode 3 was pretty creepy. Everything about that episode was freaking great in fact. Biting my nails by the end.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough

My wife and I have watched the first 2 episodes as of last night (10/24). We're really liking it and it's making us want to rewatch the movie "Misery".

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Liking it better than the previous season. I guess giving up on this being canon and treating it like Bates Motel with SK characters is the best approach to take at this point. Lizzy Caplan is a great Annie Wilkes so far.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to watching the new episode tonight. I hope people are watching. I would hate it if Hulu canceled because of "Second Season Slump" Anyone have any ratings numbers?

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Looking forward to watching the new episode tonight. I hope people are watching. I would hate it if Hulu canceled because of "Second Season Slump" Anyone have any ratings numbers?
    Two episodes in. Love love love it. Changing things up and playing with characters but it always feels respectful and with reverence.

looking for: The Terror S/L,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st F or NF, Boy's Life S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Going to The Laughing Place tonight. Ep 5 is available now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast