Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 645 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Hell yeah, Kris. Congrats. Both of those lettered editions look like they’re gonna be tits.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I now own letter U for Misery and Hill House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow. That's pretty cool. I have a numbered Hill House so I am in the game a bit too.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Hell yeah, Kris. Congrats. Both of those lettered editions look like they’re gonna be tits.
    You may want to do a word check

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Lolololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Haha oops. Sorry, ladies.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have it on good authority there will be 28 lettered editions...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Afrikaans?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not Roman Numerals, not Roman alphabet...

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not Roman Numerals, not Roman alphabet...
    The Arabic alphabet has 28 letters.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes it does. Btw, I'm just toying around. I have no idea what Paul has planned for us.

Along the Path of the Beam Jason Sechrest has a spectacular aura about Jason Sechrest has a spectacular aura about Jason Sechrest's Avatar

Hi all! I feel as if I know many of you although we have never spoken, lol... I confess, I am a "lurker" to TDT forum. Always curious, and never quite brave enough to dive into the waters. Everyone on this particular thread though seems so kind and so supportive of Suntup Editions, I thought this might be a good place to take my first plunge.

I'm really grateful to Paul for giving me an opportunity to write a new monthly column for his Suntup Editions blog. The column is called "Keys to the Kingdom" and it will be this Constant Reader's humble attempt to interview many of the "key" players from the world of Stephen King. You can read the introductory column at the link below, but more importantly if there is anyone you would like me to interview in particular for this series, shout 'em out here and I'll do my best to round up as many of them as possible.

Thank you, and please be kind. I'm new here. lol *runs and hides in the corner*

https://suntup.press/keys-to-the-kin...-introduction/

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sechrest View Post
    Hi all! I feel as if I know many of you although we have never spoken, lol... I confess, I am a "lurker" to TDT forum. Always curious, and never quite brave enough to dive into the waters. Everyone on this particular thread though seems so kind and so supportive of Suntup Editions, I thought this might be a good place to take my first plunge.

I'm really grateful to Paul for giving me an opportunity to write a new monthly column for his Suntup Editions blog. The column is called "Keys to the Kingdom" and it will be this Constant Reader's humble attempt to interview many of the "key" players from the world of Stephen King. You can read the introductory column at the link below, but more importantly if there is anyone you would like me to interview in particular for this series, shout 'em out here and I'll do my best to round up as many of them as possible.

Jason buddy. Great to see you here, and I'm looking forward to the column!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bought damn time you show up around here! Now you gotta join the conversations everywhere.

My Mood
    Chatty

Welcome to the fray! Just kidding, everyone here is friendly and helpful and I’m sure quite a few members are “key players.” I’ll just reiterate what I said on Facebook that I’m looking forward to reading your new column. Good luck to you!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Jesus I love books. What was I talking about again?
    I think it was something to do with dust jackets...

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    P.S. Somebody posted on Instagram that it's an Oct release. Did it change from Aug to Oct? Not that I mind at all if it did but I hadn't heard anything like that myself....
    Still on track for August publication. I will update everyone when I have specific timeframes.

Congratulations Kris! Looks like these books are a good investment. I should keep a few myself.

Along the Path of the Beam Jason Sechrest has a spectacular aura about Jason Sechrest has a spectacular aura about Jason Sechrest's Avatar

Welcome to the fray! Just kidding, everyone here is friendly and helpful and I’m sure quite a few members are “key players.” I’ll just reiterate what I said on Facebook that I’m looking forward to reading your new column. Good luck to you!
    Wait, who are you on Facebook?!! lol... Gotta keep everyone straight here. (Except for me. har har) Behind the mask of Father Cody, lies ______________.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Bought damn time you show up around here! Now you gotta join the conversations everywhere.
    On it!

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Jason buddy. Great to see you here, and I'm looking forward to the column!
    Thanks for the welcome, Paul!

My Mood
    Chatty

Ha! Good one. I’m Adam with the yellow smiley face for my profile picture.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Jason, nice to see you here. I enjoy what you do, great website and great writing.

And what a dream-job you've got yourself here, congrats!

A few names come to mind. It would have been great to ask Elaine Koster to tell her side of reading Carrie and paying $400.000 for the PB rights, but google tells me she has passed away.

His boyhood friend Chris Chesley would be great. I don't know anything about how he is at the moment.

King's brother Dave, has he ever been interviewed? (again, I don't know what his present situation is)

All the best on this exciting endeavor!

Ahhh! Got it! Thanks Adam. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Hi Jason, nice to see you here. I enjoy what you do, great website and great writing.

A few names come to mind. It would have been great to ask Elaine Koster to tell her side of reading Carrie and paying $400.000 for the PB rights, but google tells me she has passed away.

His boyhood friend Chris Chesley would be great. I don't know anything about how he is at the moment.

King's brother Dave, has he ever been interviewed? (again, I don't know what his present situation is)

ALL great ideas! I'll do some digging. And thank you so much for the kind words. Really appreciate it.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ALL great ideas! I'll do some digging. And thank you so much for the kind words. Really appreciate it.
    Welcome to the asylum Jason! Looking forward to reading your stuff.

If you ever run out of people to interview, I know the step-daughter of Stephen King's college roommate.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice to see you Jason
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool

This is a cross post from IT DR. I sure hope the next book is one that I can get. But dammit, how come it's not Dec yet.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Nice to see you Jason
    He IS easy on the eyes!

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, we're famous! Paul's latest installment on 'the road to misery' talks about the site Check it out!

https://suntup.press/the-road-to-misery-part-8
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Hey, we're famous! Paul's latest installment on 'the road to misery' talks about the site Check it out!

https://suntup.press/the-road-to-misery-part-8
    Enjoyed that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 645 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast