Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 645 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dang, wising I had gotten a lettered.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm more than amazed by the pictures I saw so far but I really can't afford paying the price it has (which is a correct price, don't get me wrong). I can hope there will be copies left by the moment I can step in.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Hubba hubba. Can i have the plate when you're done with it?
    haha
    I believe it should be scratched so no more can ever be printed, since it's a limited edition print. I will most likely frame it though once everything is done. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    I can put you on a wait list should one become available.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I'm more than amazed by the pictures I saw so far but I really can't afford paying the price it has (which is a correct price, don't get me wrong). I can hope there will be copies left by the moment I can step in.
    Come on man.. you're a famous bestselling author dude! You got boatloads of cash burning a hole in your pocket.. Lettered is sold out, but you could get the numbered edition. Less costly...

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    haha
    I believe it should be scratched so no more can ever be printed, since it's a limited edition print. I will most likely frame it though once everything is done. ;-)

Come on man.. you're a famous bestselling author dude! You got boatloads of cash burning a hole in your pocket.. Lettered is sold out, but you could get the numbered edition. Less costly...
    Yes, would like to be on a waitlist for the lettered!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Done.

Country
    Country Flag

Done.
    That's great, thank you!

WTB:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What waitlist? Why do you tempt me so!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's great, thank you!
    You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    What waitlist? Why do you tempt me so!
    Being temped is an unfortunate consequence of this mad obsession we have. ;-) It's a list of folks who are interested in a Lettered edition portfolio in the off-chance that one should become available.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

haha

HA! LOL! I really wish
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I couldn't resist doing a proof for the portfolio. I had some fun with this. The proof is designed to look like the old-style proofs from back in the day. Right down to the stapled publisher slip, and spiral bound pages. And of course, the covers were made to look like they were all beat up with stains and folds.

At first I thought, how can you do a proof for an art portfolio, but there was a need for some sort of rough mockup so we could determine the best order for the content, and have something I could actually look at prior to publication. Aside from that, there was a need for what advance review copies are traditionally used for, to send to media/reviewers, etc. And of course, proofing.

I decided to also include swatches of the materials used in both editions. Right down to the paper, and the covering materials for the boxes. It also has some of the special translucent/vellum paper being used in the actual portfolios.

Special thanks to Becca69 for your amazing design work on the covers and publisher slip!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool. Dig it

Country
    Country Flag

I couldn't resist doing a proof for the portfolio. I had some fun with this. The proof is designed to look like the old-style proofs from back in the day. Right down to the stapled publisher slip, and spiral bound pages. And of course, the covers were made to look like they were all beat up with stains and folds.

At first I thought, how can you do a proof for an art portfolio, but there was a need for some sort of rough mockup so we could determine the best order for the content, and have something I could actually look at prior to publication. Aside from that, there was a need for what advance review copies are traditionally used for, to send to media/reviewers, etc. And of course, proofing.

I decided to also include swatches of the materials used in both editions. Right down to the paper, and the covering materials for the boxes. It also has some of the special translucent/vellum paper being used in the actual portfolios.

Special thanks to Becca69 for your amazing design work on the covers and publisher slip!

That is really amazing. Such a great throwback. Let me know if you want to see how the proof looks in the US. :-)

WTB:

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's nice to see someone that manages to create a small business while still having fun with it !
    Pretty cool items !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Love it!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is bad ass Paul! love it!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How many of each?
    Will John (Jhanic) get one? :p I wonder if he will add those to the list as it's technically not a book by King
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Paul!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

King did write the title. (well except for the words "art" and "portfolio" )

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well done! I like them a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    How many of each?
    Will John (Jhanic) get one? :p I wonder if he will add those to the list as it's technically not a book by King
    No idea who will receiving one, but I think it belongs in The Catalog.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the comments everyone!

How many of each?
    There are 15 of each. The Lettered proof is signed by Palladini.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Thanks for the comments everyone!

How many of each?
    There are 15 of each. The Lettered proof is signed by Palladini.
    That's pretty dang awesome!

Edit:

Did I mention I happen to collect proofs?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

How many of each?
    I hadn't planned on adding them to the list because they are not a King book. What's the general feeling?

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 645 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast