Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 644 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 588 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 16086

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Thank god none of you have butterfingers.
    Actually, we had just finished our fish and chips which we ate by hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Those are GREAT Paul, that must have been amazing to see them in person!!!
    It was for sure.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Don Brautigam illustrated some of the most memorable King covers. Don, who passed away in 2008 was an amazing artist, and I'm really pleased to confirm that we'll be adding these iconic covers to the print series. This has certainly been one of the more challenging to lock down, and having spent over a year, on and off working on it, I am delighted to finally include these prints in the series.

Don's two sons Jim and Dan have been so helpful in getting this finalized. I met with them today, and it was so exciting to see these four originals in person. The Covers Collection would not be complete without them.

Awesome Paul! Two of my favorites The Stand and Night Shift!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That's pretty.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm really glad you secured Don's works. I've been after his porfolio for a LOOONG time. He was a really talented artist.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

Congrats! It’s a beauty
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

It really is! Paul if you need another reviewer, I can send you my address!

Congrats again on ALL your hard work. definitely ordering the night shift and skeleton crew covers. they look awesome! those two and the shining paperback cover really bring back my memories of reading KING when I was younger!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

Please don't tell us how it ends. I hate spoilers!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Please don't tell us how it ends. I hate spoilers!
    I'll only say...it's miserable.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ending spoiler

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anybody have a remarqued Pet Sematary Covers Collection print that they could post some photos of? Also, I would basically love to see photos of anybody's Pet Sematary print, not necessarily remarqued, but especially if it is framed for display. Thanks!

Related story, I showed my wife the Covers Collection prints just to gauge her disinterest/dislike (because that was what I was expecting) and she suprised me by saying she liked the Pet Sematary print, which coincidentally is also one of my favorites! So good news: I can get and display the Pet Sematary print. The bad, but expected news: My wife hates all the other prints Don't hold it against her, she's not a Stephen King fan. And yes, I married her anyway
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    she’s not a Stephen King fan. And yes, I married her anyway
    Now that’s true love!

There’s a pic of the Remarque on the product page. Here you go.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    she’s not a Stephen King fan. And yes, I married her anyway
    Now that’s true love!

There’s a pic of the Remarque on the product page. Here you go.

Really cool. It’s almost like an elaborate signature. I bet it looks great when staring at the big picture, the way an artist’s signature looks when you see it in the bottom corner of the piece. I’m not sure if I’m making any sense, so I’ll just say I really want a remarqued print now.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of Pet Sematary, if anyone's looking to sell their remarqued print...
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

One copy of the numbered edition of Hill House has become available if anyone missed getting a copy.

https://shop.suntup.press/collection...mbered-edition
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Really like the upcoming Cujo cover. I was fortunate enough to get King to sign my copy of Cujo a few years ago in Toronto. It probably wasn't his greatest book but it had that raw quality to it that symbolized why his works were so great in that time frame. Something lost in recent years.
    I agree Paul's cover collection is great! I'm sorry to hear you haven't enjoyed Kings work over the recent years, what is it exactly that you feel has been lost? I'm just curious as I've enjoyed all his work and thought some of his recent novels like Joyland, Mr. Mercedes & Finders Keepers were among some of my favorites and The Outsider as well was AWESOME!
    King went through a golden period in the late 70s and 80s. He wrote most of his classics in that time period. Afterward some good books and clunkers. Only one great book in my opinion - 11.22.63. That is sort of the typical arc for many artists. Impossible to maintain that original pace. The Mr. Mercedes novels are at best middling detective genre. But everyone has a subjective opinion on what they like best but there is no comparison to his early works.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Misery ARC for charity (Running for Rescues):

https://www.facebook.com/suntupediti...type=3&theater

Ebay link:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/183245554180

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a Misery they want to sell?????? I know a chap that is really after one and missed Yegor's buy a few hours!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Misery on press:

See the letterpress in action:
    https://www.facebook.com/suntupediti...3985490671857/

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That is really cool. I read about the press on Paul's blog. It was very interesting. Now I am even more sad, like many other people, that I am not getting one. But at least I am getting The Haunting of Hill house.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

That is very cool.

I love the way that Paul applies the best method of production available to provide us with exceptional and often unique books.

It seems that more often than not, that method is a traditional book printing/binding/publishing method. This press is but one example.

He's done various custom bindings, hand marbled endpapers, frontispieces, etc..

I'm looking forward to the fore-edge artwork.

I realize that the exception that proves the rule are his cutting edge prints.

This has been an unpaid endorsement.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    That is very cool.

I love the way that Paul applies the best method of production available to provide us with exceptional and often unique books.

It seems that more often than not, that method is a traditional book printing/binding/publishing method. This press is but one example.

He's done various custom bindings, hand marbled endpapers, frontispieces, etc..

I'm looking forward to the fore-edge artwork.

I realize that the exception that proves the rule are his cutting edge prints.

This has been an unpaid endorsement.
    Fore-edge artwork would be cool. Will have to see about that… hey Paul…

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I vote Paul Sheldon’s foot
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Selling my lettered The Haunting of Hill House preorder w/ rights at publisher cost. If anyone is interested PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 644 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 588 ... LastLast