Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 644 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 585 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

20 left last time I looked

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Down to 5 now. I know it's not a King book but at least it gets my foot in the door for other non-King books Paul may do. Plus, again, the fact that so many authors look to this book as a standard is good enough for me. I know
    the author did not sign it (obviously), but I am not upset. It still looks like a great edition.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Down to 5 now. I know it's not a King book but at least it gets my foot in the door for other non-King books Paul may do. Plus, again, the fact that so many authors look to this book as a standard is good enough for me. I know
    the author did not sign it (obviously), but I am not upset. It still looks like a great edition.
    Honestly, I don't know how many King books there are left that could get the limited treatment. Misery was without a doubt the one that deserved it. But all the classics have gotten their upgrades. The Stand will be next year with CD. And after Pet Sematary, what's next? I loved Cell and Gerald's Game but should they be Suntup Editions? What about Dreamcatcher or Rose Madder? Recently, people were torn on PS's edition of The Tommyknockers--the chatter being that a lot of people felt it was King's worst book (even though it sold out in short order). I don't agree--I liked it and still think the Garden Shed chapter is among King's most terrifying.

My point is there are only so many King books that don't have limited editions and of those how many will fans want to see as a Suntup Edition? Maybe all of them. I don't know. So of course there will be other authors. There must be. And I think this is an excellent, iconic choice for Paul's next at-bat. I'm thrilled.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

So there are only 4 copies remaining of the numbered edition of Hill House. If you have been thinking of picking one up, I wouldn't hold off much longer.

https://shop.suntup.press/products/t...mbered-edition
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Honestly, I don't know how many King books there are left that could get the limited treatment. Misery was without a doubt the one that deserved it. But all the classics have gotten their upgrades. The Stand will be next year with CD. And after Pet Sematary, what's next? I loved Cell and Gerald's Game but should they be Suntup Editions? What about Dreamcatcher or Rose Madder? Recently, people were torn on PS's edition of The Tommyknockers--the chatter being that a lot of people felt it was King's worst book (even though it sold out in short order). I don't agree--I liked it and still think the Garden Shed chapter is among King's most terrifying.

My point is there are only so many King books that don't have limited editions and of those how many will fans want to see as a Suntup Edition? Maybe all of them. I don't know. So of course there will be other authors. There must be. And I think this is an excellent, iconic choice for Paul's next at-bat. I'm thrilled.

Opinions will vary but SK books sorely in need of a Suntup or Centipede limited edition are The Dead Zone and Different Seasons.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Different Seasons
    Pet Sematary

Many more.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yes!

My Mood
    Cool

I understand your point. I hope Paul chooses to do another King book i.e Needful Things, but I am also looking forward to getting authors I am not too familiar with. Is there a S\L of Pet Cemetery? There is the one version that I think PS did but I don't know of any other. And some of the ones you mentioned like Gerald's Game might be cool. I don't know. Just putting it out there. But I am looking forward to the non-King books as well.
    EDIT: My browser closed as I was typing so there may be duplicate info like my choice of Pet Cemetery.

My Mood
    Cool

Even ones that I did not think of. Coolness.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I was thinking of THE GREEN MILE, but Sub Press already did that.
    Suntup's edition could come in the shape of an electric chair with a built in battery that gives you quite a shock when you open it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post

Opinions will vary but SK books sorely in need of a Suntup or Centipede limited edition are The Dead Zone and Different Seasons.
    YES to Different Seasons. Easton did Dead Zone--but I would welcome a Suntup version!

Country
    Country Flag

I understand your point. I hope Paul chooses to do another King book i.e Needful Things, but I am also looking forward to getting authors I am not too familiar with. Is there a S\L of Pet Cemetery? There is the one version that I think PS did but I don't know of any other. And some of the ones you mentioned like Gerald's Game might be cool. I don't know. Just putting it out there. But I am looking forward to the non-King books as well.
    EDIT: My browser closed as I was typing so there may be duplicate info like my choice of Pet Cemetery.
    CD will be doing an edition of Pet Sematary.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I was thinking of THE GREEN MILE, but Sub Press already did that.
    Suntup's edition could come in the shape of an electric chair with a built in battery that gives you quite a shock when you open it.
    THAT would be cool! And maybe a Mr. Jingles in a cube.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

CD is doing a Pet Sematary as a signed limited?
    I did not know that was happening, thanks for sharing.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

CD is doing a Pet Sematary as a signed limited?
    I did not know that was happening, thanks for sharing.
    Well it won’t be signed by King. Their edition will probably be announced in 2019. But that’s just my guess. First they have to ship Night Shift and then open orders for The Stand to the public. Then after The Stand ships they’ll probably open orders for Pet Sematary.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Completely concur that Needful Things and Different Seasons would be right up Paul's alley.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The Long Walk. Lettered comes stuffed in a pair of King's old shoes.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

I would love to see what Suntup could come up with, with a S/L of Pet Sematary.

My Mood
    Cool

If the CD is not signed then I am not that interested anymore. Like I said, Pet Semartary and Needfullthings are two that I would really like to see. I probably won't be
    able to get them, but I think they are both deserving.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I’m confused now. CD’s Stand S/L isn’t signed by King?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Cool

As far as I know it is not signed by him. It's just like the Carrie and Salems' Lot and others they did. Big nice books with prints but no King signatures. Think of them as really high end Art editions that are still limited in their production. I mean, people still want them because all of the previous ones are sold out and they seem to be going up in value. But I can't get everything and I would really like to be particular on the un-signed books I get and if it's a King book, do my best to get a S\L.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    None of CDs Doubleday Years are signed by King.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    None of CDs Doubleday Years are signed by King.
    Oh. Having only bought a couple of their gift editions, I had always just assumed the limited and lettered editions were signed. Thanks for clearing that up for me, Becca.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Cool

Down to the last 2 of The Haunting of Hill House.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Like most here, would love to see Different Seasons, PS, DZ, and Needful given the limited treatment. As far as im concerned, it doesnt matter so much if its already been done as Suntup is just on a different level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 644 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 585 ... LastLast