Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 644 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 584 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I don't know how my reply got posted before AKC's.
    You really are a ninja! :wow:
    You know it
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've seen some posts on social media with the Penguin alongside something else, as a guide to scale. But people have been asking how big the penguin is, as there's nothing to compare it to. This may help.

Spoiler:

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

#penguingate
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Does that have anything to do with reproduction?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I've seen some posts on social media with the Penguin alongside something else, as a guide to scale. But people have been asking how big the penguin is, as there's nothing to compare it to. This may help.

Spoiler:
    #penguingate
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Does that have anything to do with reproduction?
    Fabulous!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, congratulations on this latest endeavor. It will be another gorgeous production for a classic.

I also want to say thank you for letting Misery owners retain their rights to future King editions. IF there are any I know more than just myself on here appreciates it.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Paul, congratulations on this latest endeavor. It will be another gorgeous production for a classic.

I also want to say thank you for letting Misery owners retain their rights to future King editions. IF there are any I know more than just myself on here appreciates it.
    Thanks, and no problem. I think I'd have a war on my hands if you couldn't match should there be another one. But aside from that, it's how it should be.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

There is only 1 lettered edition of Hill House still available if anyone was on the fence. Also, the numbered edition is 80% sold out.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I'm thrilled that I was able to get the numbered this time around. Looks absolutely stunning. Any word on the order numbers that indicate who will receive the planchettes? Or when Ari can expect to get his gold key?

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I'd also like to thank you for also giving first refusal of Hill House to Misery owners, if they wanted it. It was the best of both worlds for us, and I appreciated that.

HBJ

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

I'd also like to thank you for also giving first refusal of Hill House to Misery owners, if they wanted it. It was the best of both worlds for us, and I appreciated that.

HBJ
    I was in another forum and noted that Hill House would have sold out faster if the Misery owners would have lost their rights to future King editions by passing on this non-King book. So Paul chose to take care of the collectors instead of having a faster sell-out and I think that's a stand-up thing to do.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I'm thrilled that I was able to get the numbered this time around. Looks absolutely stunning. Any word on the order numbers that indicate who will receive the planchettes? Or when Ari can expect to get his gold key?
    It may be a few weeks before I go through orders and post order #'s of the first 25. Ari can expect his key in December some time. :-|

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

HBJ
    I was in another forum and noted that Hill House would have sold out faster if the Misery owners would have lost their rights to future King editions by passing on this non-King book. So Paul chose to take care of the collectors instead of having a faster sell-out and I think that's a stand-up thing to do.
    Kudos to PAUL for doing that! First Class! I am strictly a King collector. (and Hill and OK and a a lot of Grisham, Connelly and Koontz, Ugh no wonder I don't have $$$

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Interestingly, on the same day that Suntup's edition of Jackson's "Hill House" goes on sale- so does Centipede's: http://www.centipedepress.com/horror...hillhouse.html

*correction: NOT on sale yet, just pre-listed.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Interestingly, on the same day that Suntup's edition of Jackson's "Hill House" goes on sale- so does Centipede's: http://www.centipedepress.com/horror...hillhouse.html

Suntups is MILES ahead it seems in presentation too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Is it just me OR is Suntup quickly becoming the premier publisher for limiteds?

Paul has certainly made a splash with his first two publications. Ultimately the market and Paul's product mix will determine if he can continue to profitably produce such high quality editions but he's off to a great start.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Both editions are well designed. Based upon the historical relevance and influence THOHH had on SK and 'Salem's Lot I am tempted by both but the reality is I don't even own a reading copy of the book so I can't justify the expense. Good luck to Jared and Paul as they are first class individuals and publishers.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerad has my everlasting respect. He has been an inspiration to me in several ways, and as we know, he has been at this a whole lot longer than I have. For me, he is a pioneer and visionary in this field. We both have different styles, and ways of doing things, but his books are pure class and he’s just a great guy.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I could not resist. I ordered one also. I am looking forward to the end of the year.
    Paul, P.S Check your PM Please

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jerad has my everlasting respect. He has been an inspiration to me in several ways, and as we know, he has been at this a whole lot longer than I have. For me, he is a pioneer and visionary in this field. We both have different styles, and ways of doing things, but his books are pure class and he’s just a great guy.
    Centipede is one of the best and a great choice of inspiration to have, Paul. The way Suntup is moving, in years to come, you'll be the inspiration for another emerging publisher with big dreams.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We need more emerging writers in the genre.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    We need more emerging writers in the genre.
    I think that's true. It seems horror has gone much darker/gorier or it's YA.

As far as an emerging writer's appeal--I don't know that a newbie can command the prices that high-quality publishers like Suntup need to produce editions with fine materials and at such low print runs. Even buzzy authors with proven appeal can't sell out modestly priced limited editions. Consider Josh Malerman's Bird Box at Dark Regions Press. There are still over 300 copies available out of a 500 print run and that book was announced a long time ago. So I don't know if an emerging author can move expensive editions.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Yep, I'm a huge Jerad fan as well (both the guy and his books). His edition looks great, as to be expected. Having said that, I could only buy one- and, I bought Paul's.

p.s. No worries, Jerad- you'll get all the rest of my money, eventually!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It’s so nice not having to worry about breaking the refresh button on my keyboard this morning.
    Agreed! I was pleased to take advantage of the presale as well.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I feel unworthy ... I've never heard of Shirley Jackson or The Haunting of Hill House, had to google it.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 644 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 584 ... LastLast