Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 644 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 576 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I appreciate all the discussion on this. How we handle it will be posted when the next book is released.
    You're going with my idea to select names and book numbers/letters from two oversized novelty hats, right?
    I think it was three hats, and that was supposed to be a secret. Oh well, now everyone knows...

I appreciate all the discussion on this. How we handle it will be posted when the next book is released.
    You're going with my idea to select names and book numbers/letters from two oversized novelty hats, right?
    I think it was three hats, and that was supposed to be a secret. Oh well, now everyone knows...
    Well, they still don't know the part about you streaming the process live on Facebook and taking the orders over the phone as you select names, right!?
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, they still don't know the part about you streaming the process live on Facebook and taking the orders over the phone as you select names, right!?
    Actually, I was thinking about doing it old school and taking orders through the mail. No email or internet allowed. Orders must be typed on a typewriter. Numbers and Letters are assigned in the order of postmarks.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

How about an old-fashioned telegram! Western Union, here we come!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

What’s your mailing address, Paul?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    How about an old-fashioned telegram! Western Union, here we come!
    I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    What’s your mailing address, Paul?
    I think when I go to the mailbox next week, I'm gonna see some typed orders in there...

Actually, I was thinking about doing it old school and taking orders through the mail. No email or internet allowed. Orders must be typed on a typewriter. Numbers and Letters are assigned in the order of postmarks.
    If you could announce the next book via an old fashioned folded paper newsletter, that would be terrific! I kind of miss those days...

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

If you could announce the next book via an old fashioned folded paper newsletter, that would be terrific! I kind of miss those days...

Brian
    I think I need to include this in the budget. Love it.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I guess I just did not realize they were the same when I discovered Dragon Rebound. I see the little icon on top of that page that takes you Suntup but I guess I never put the two together. I am not complain though. It is what it is and both companies produce great books. I will still be interested in what book is next.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    One thing is confusing to me. Unless I am wrong, the only people who were going to get a S\L misery for sure are those who bought the EOTD portfolio. But that was done in Paul's Dragon Rebound side of the company. The Misery was done on the Suntup side of things. To me, that just seems (seemed) a little confusing. I know that caused the EOTD portolios to sell out though.

I like Paul. We have talked a few times and they have always been good talks. And I understand about people wanting a certain number to match what they already have. I just don't know about needing something from the Dragon Rebound side to get something from the Suntup side. Once the remaining Misery books were free to the rest of the public, it was probably almost impossible to get one. That's the only thing that confused me. Paul has two great business going on and that's great. To me though, someone who was not aware of his work, it did not work out. I guess I could have bought a portfolio and then I would have the rights to the Misery book but I did not. So unless something changes, I will probably be out for good. I look at is an "oh well" moment. TBH, I mainly collect only King. So if the next Suntup book was not a King book, or something really cool, who knows if I would get it. I am not upset or mad. I still have a few other S\L that I need to get. This went on way too long so I will stop here.
    No the EOTD portfolio was the first Suntup Publishing product. It was not a Dragon Rebound product. However having said that, was the lettered edition of the portfolio based on the Dragon Rebound ownership? I am just trying to remember why I didn't buy a lettered EOTD portfolio. I cant remember if I wasn't eligible, was too late, or I was just too cheap.

EDIT: Looks like I was beaten to it, by Josh, who also answered my questions.
    OK I understand now. I saw it on the Dragon Rebound site so I assumed it was from there. But I also see it in Suntup. I would have missed out anyway. No big deal. I did not make the connection between Suntup and Dragon Rebound. Oh well. Again, I am not complaining. This is just how I processed everything. I never got the concept of having the prior book or portfolio in this case in order to buy the next book. It's cool though. We are bound to miss somethings once in awhile especially me as I am new to this side of collecting.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd be down with a carrier pigeon. As long as it doesn't fly directly over my freshly washed car.

This is a fascinating discussion.
    As being one of the very few on here who doesn't have a disposable income I can only collect King(and family)so of course I liked the idea of being able to opt out of another authors book but having Misery, still being able to maintain rights to future King items. Ultimately the decision lies with Paul and whatever will be will be. I'm just extremely happy to have been able to get a Misery and if that's all I can ever get again I imagine it will end up being one of my very favorites!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    I love it too.

A touch of class.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    I'm getting old and can't remember but I think it was CUJO that you had to send in a postcard and they held a lottery from the entries.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Somehow, all the names in the hats will turn out to be Ari's.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Will the hats also be included in the lottery? If so will they be signed?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post

Brian
    I'm getting old and can't remember but I think it was CUJO that you had to send in a postcard and they held a lottery from the entries.
    I remember doing that for LSOE. I think that was back in 2008/2009.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a first look at the Misery ARC.

And the black tape version

Spoiler:

(Don't worry proof collectors, I wouldn't do that to you...)

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Suntup Press

That’s a cool looking proof. The proofs are all spoken for at this point, yeah?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Wahhhh! I want one.

Spoiler:
    I really want two, but I don't want to be greedy
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a first look at the Misery ARC.

And the black tape version

Spoiler:

(Don't worry proof collectors, I wouldn't do that to you...)
    Very, very nice!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome to see a collector inspired/created proof. Very cool.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Awesome to see a collector inspired/created proof. Very cool.
    Agreed - a graphic and two-color printing!! What a nice proof

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Paul!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That is cool as hell

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Now that is an awesome looking proof!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 644 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 576 ... LastLast