Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 645 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 572 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

150% of max is requested,

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

All of it, Paul...100000000019%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What everyone else said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Another vote here for keeping to a maximum
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is beautiful!
    Maximum to infinity and beyond please

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

There is a video on FB about the lettered dummy book. https://www.facebook.com/suntupediti...9456515791422/
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    There is a video on FB about the lettered dummy book. https://www.facebook.com/suntupediti...9456515791422/
    Really cool to see the process in this much detail. Learning a lot.

Side note: The excitement on Paul's face truly emphasizes how much of a labor of love this is for him. Congrats to whoever will own that Lettered edition.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'd only be comfortable with 99%. Sorry to be a wet blanket.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'd only be comfortable with 99%. Sorry to be a wet blanket.
    That’s why I like you Steve. Always put a smile on my face.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zidan View Post
    Side note: The excitement on Paul's face truly emphasizes how much of a labor of love this is for him.
    +1. Clearly Paul is very passionate about what he is doing. He looks as happy and excited about receiving the prototype as his customers will be in August when they receive their Misery orders.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love it.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wanna see all the fun behind the scenes stuff Paul. That's some beautiful stuff!

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidan View Post
    Side note: The excitement on Paul's face truly emphasizes how much of a labor of love this is for him.
    +1. Clearly Paul is very passionate about what he is doing. He looks as happy and excited about receiving the prototype as his customers will be in August when they receive their Misery orders.
    +2! Came here to say exactly this. The genuine joy comes through loud and clear. Love seeing that.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi all. I just woke up and saw that post about The Dark Half. I want to make it clear that I had nothing to do with this and that I did not post that thread. I knew nothing about it, and had no prior knowledge of it. The associated web page also had nothing to do with Suntup. I think I’ve been punked as part of an April Fools joke.

Over and out.

Paul Suntup

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

What an edition though... brain tumor and feathers
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    What an edition though... brain tumor and feathers
    Sure, the joke may have ruffled some feathers, so to speak, but that design and concept (twin books) was a ripper!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have heard it said that parody is the sincerest form of flattery. Although the April Fool's prank caught me off guard, I will say that I was cracking up at some of it. For example, the stuffed sparrow 'mounted on an oak base turned from a 200 year old oak tree', and something I missed at first was the 'craftely flawed limited editions' spoof of my logo with my last name misspelled.

At first, I wasn't sure if I should be flattered or ticked off, and even though it pushed some boundaries, the perpetrators deserve some kudos for the effort they put into it.

And yes, those were some good looking books. Hmmm.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    And yes, those were some good looking books. Hmmm.
    They sure were. It’d be a shame to let those design drafts go to waste...just sayin.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

For those interested in the gory details of the road to Misery, I will be posting these stories every couple weeks or so. First installment started today with this FB post. These won't be sent out to the mailing list, and also probably not here unless someone posts links, so anyone who wants to follow along would need to subscribe to posts here.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

All signed up! Love the stories.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I like that Part one was named after a painting one of my favorite artists did. "The persistence of memory" by Dali. Your story of how you got to where you are is, I am sure, impressive. I noticed you said you were sick. So was I. Near death as a matter of fact. But I came through with persistence as well. Keep up the great work Paul. Maybe one day...

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great background on this. Fun and interesting to read. Thanks for sharing, Paul.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I like that Part one was named after a painting one of my favorite artists did. "The persistence of memory" by Dali. Your story of how you got to where you are is, I am sure, impressive. I noticed you said you were sick. So was I. Near death as a matter of fact. But I came through with persistence as well. Keep up the great work Paul. Maybe one day...
    Sorry to hear Mike, good that you came back from it, and thanks for the comment.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Great background on this. Fun and interesting to read. Thanks for sharing, Paul.
    Thanks for reading. I wanted to share some of the story, but when I started writing it, I found myself having to go back, and share parts of my life experiences, as it was all connected. I've never been one to share these things in a public forum, but I've had to move out of my comfort zone a little here. I also got used to remaining in the shadows, but with Misery, well, that became impossible! Anyway, more soon.

Country
    Country Flag

It’s never easy to unveil anything behind the curtain; boy do I know it. But, it does create some sort of inner-peace I bet. Good on you, nothing you are doing right now is easy, we all see that and appreciate the risks you’ve taken for yourself and for collectors like all of us here. It’s fun to watch your excitment, endearing to read your journey. With all this will come great reward. And of course, you don’t need me to say it, but you have many a friend near and far.

Looking forward to the chapters ahead my friend.

WTB:

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm impressed! Great read!

Who knew you had all this extra time to right a blog.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 645 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 572 ... LastLast