Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 644 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Great video Paul. Loved the Deadpool style ending! haha
    Thanks Kris. It was my homage to Ferris Bueller! Wasn't sure if anyone would wait that long after it ended to see it...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Great video Paul. Loved the Deadpool style ending! haha
    Thanks Kris. It was my homage to Ferris Bueller! Wasn't sure if anyone would wait that long after it ended to see it...
    Oh damm! I forgot about that! Good one
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the signed poster, CHAD TARTAR!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Chad!!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

That Chad guy always seems a bit raw to me

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I just don't know? Something FISHY seems to be going on here!
    Spoiler:

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    I just don't know? Something FISHY seems to be going on here!
    Spoiler:

Capers and dill? Mmmm.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Chad!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Chad... Chad... Chad?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone - I was able to catch the video during work - but did not play till the end (and with minimal volume) - but I will replay it later tonight
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Thanks everyone - I was able to catch the video during work - but did not play till the end (and with minimal volume) - but I will replay it later tonight
    Congrats, Chad! Love the FB ending, Paul!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Congrats, Chad! Love the FB ending, Paul!
    Thank you Brian! I think I did about 20 takes before I was happy with it.

---

Three months to the day for the official Portfolio release date. The clock is tickin'

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you have a wish date release of the Firestarter?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. I actually just got off the phone with Jim who is making the boards. I don't typically set official 'release dates' for the custom bound books, but right now the Firestarters should be done around July as well. The boards need to be air dried and not kiln dried, so the drying process takes longer. We're getting there. Everything else is lined up and ready to go.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Yes. I actually just got off the phone with Jim who is making the boards. I don't typically set official 'release dates' for the custom bound books, but right now the Firestarters should be done around July as well. The boards need to be air dried and not kiln dried, so the drying process takes longer. We're getting there. Everything else is lined up and ready to go.
    Firestarter?

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woo! July is going to be a good month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Firestarter?
    http://dragonrebound.com

Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

I would say! We are getting Gwendy then to are we not?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I would say! We are getting Gwendy then to are we not?
    I was only thinking EOTD Portfolio and Firestarter. I know GBB is coming out end of May, but wasn't sure when the limited editions are scheduled to be published. If it's July, that would certainly make July an even more exciting month

Wanted:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Oh and there's this other thing too. Something I haven't announced yet. He he.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Firestarter?
    http://dragonrebound.com

Ah thanks, dig those drawings. Great contrast and color.

Country
    Country Flag

When shall you announce?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

When shall you announce?
    In the next couple of months. And it's not what you might expect.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...And it's not what you might expect.
    King James Bible, comin' right up.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 644 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast