Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 645 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    1250 Gift Editions and 90% sold out Suntup is reporting today.
    I know it's "only" $110 but I am commited to something that is much more and I promised that I would hold off a bit. If I could, I probably would get it. I will wait for the next realse, hoping it's someting that I want and shoot for a S\L of that book.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Uh oh.... I just got home from work and there's a big box waiting for me....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

Man, that warms my heart. That is incredible.
    Everyone knows how I feel about wood. Perhaps I should rephrase that?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Uh oh.... I just got home from work and there's a big box waiting for me....

Watch out for inflatable Pennywise Clowns.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Love the wood engraving. By the way - I assume most of you know the work of my fellow Dutchman M.C Escher. Most people don't realize that some of his works are also wood engravings: http://www.mcescher.com/gallery/wood-engraving/

Example:

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know the approximate shipping costs of the gift edition to Europe? I'm contemplating getting a copy after missing out on the limited...

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Love the wood engraving. By the way - I assume most of you know the work of my fellow Dutchman M.C Escher. Most people don't realize that some of his works are also wood engravings: http://www.mcescher.com/gallery/wood-engraving/

Example:

Wow, I love Escher's work. You would probably like the game (app) Monument Valley if you haven't tried it.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Example:

I'm a big fan of Escher, too -- I have posters, t-shirts and even a necktie with his designs on them. He's sort of the patron saint of crystallographers because so many of his works show symmetric close packing of identical objects, which is how crystals are arranged.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The market has spoken. THERE IS THREE MORE BUYERS THAT WILL PAY 10K FOR A LETTERED. Congrats Paul... congrats.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know the approximate shipping costs of the gift edition to Europe? I'm contemplating getting a copy after missing out on the limited...
    I suggest you make up your mind....there are only ten copies left.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any estimate on how many more releases there will be in the covers collection? Just curious in gauging the total number of releases anticipated. I think we are up to about 15 now. All great.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Any estimate on how many more releases there will be in the covers collection? Just curious in gauging the total number of releases anticipated. I think we are up to about 15 now. All great.
    There are still a bunch more planned and a cool announcement coming soon related to these.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Another GREAT ART PRINT from SUNTUP! I think it's about time for a receptacle to hold all the CERTIFICATE OF LIMITATION AND AUTHENTICITY cards.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post

Another GREAT ART PRINT from SUNTUP! I think it's about time for a receptacle to hold all the CERTIFICATE OF LIMITATION AND AUTHENTICITY cards.
    I already have one of those..... oh wait, you mean for you?

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That’s not a bad idea.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

I already have one of those..... oh wait, you mean for you?

Yowza

WTB:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The market has spoken. THERE IS THREE MORE BUYERS THAT WILL PAY 10K FOR A LETTERED. Congrats Paul... congrats.
    Thanks Kris. So I found 3 copies of the lettered Misery in the warehouse. $10,000 each, first come first served.

Kidding!

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Kris. So I found 3 copies of the lettered Misery in the warehouse. $10,000 each, first come first served.

Kidding!
    It may be worthwhile to invent some new letters for the alphabet...

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

SUNTUP'S NEXT STEPHEN KING SIGNED LIMITED!
    Spoiler:

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

Kidding!
    Paul, can you use the Khmer (Cambodian) alphabet for the next Lettered Edition? At 74 letters, It's the longest alphabet in the world.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Kidding!
    Some publishers believe that alphabet has 52 letters. Thank you for not being one of them.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post

Kidding!
    Some publishers believe that alphabet has 52 letters. Thank you for not being one of them.
    +1

I was just about to say this! I am not a fan of the 52 letters. Either stick with 26 or just do like 50 and use Roman Numerals and call it a "deluxe edition"...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post

Kidding!
    That doesn't bother me. It gives an additional 26 people the chance to actually own a copy.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Isn't there at least one publisher that does (or has done) "lettered" runs of 104? (AAAA etc.)
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Isn't there at least one publisher that does (or has done) "lettered" runs of 104? (AAAA etc.)
    You are correct. That is indeed a real thing I've seen.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 645 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast