Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 645 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice. So that be 1pm my time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Added a reminder to my calendar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    The winner of the signed poster giveaway will be revealed on Monday morning at 9 am Pacific on Facebook. There will be an exclusive video in which David Palladini will draw the winner before signing the poster. Forum members who entered may want to be present at the time to watch the video. ;-)
    Just a formality, guys as Paul as already sent me the poster. Hope that didn't burst too many bubbles but I just couldn't contain my excitement!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    The winner of the signed poster giveaway will be revealed on Monday morning at 9 am Pacific on Facebook. There will be an exclusive video in which David Palladini will draw the winner before signing the poster. Forum members who entered may want to be present at the time to watch the video. ;-)
    Just a formality, guys as Paul as already sent me the poster. Hope that didn't burst too many bubbles but I just couldn't contain my excitement!
    Hopefully everyone realizes you're kidding...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes. Early April 1st and my sense of humor gets the best of me at times. Apologies, Paul.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What? He was kidding?

Any suggestions on how to re-insert hair in one's head after being torn out by the roots?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. Early April 1st and my sense of humor gets the best of me at times. Apologies, Paul.
    All good bud. I think I'm getting your sense of humor now. Like the time you said that all those paperbacks I sent you for free were actually signed! I thought you were serious for a moment there because I don't think I had ever checked.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    What? He was kidding?

Any suggestions on how to re-insert hair in one's head after being torn out by the roots?
    Click Here!

Country
    Country Flag

All good bud. I think I'm getting your sense of humor now. Like the time you said that all those paperbacks I sent you for free were actually signed! I thought you were serious for a moment there because I don't think I had ever checked.
    It's an acquired taste for sure, Paul . But if I were to win the poster; you'd have no choice but to forfeit my entry as that would be just too big of a coincidence. And I am the boy whom always gets eaten by the wolf

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wouldn't that be funny if you actually were the winner.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm never serious on this sight. Seriously.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

I'd start making up some lottery numbers pretty damn quick! I never win anything so no worries everyone.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You'd likely be stuck with announcing him as the winner, and then choosing another name and thus giving out two posters.

I always worry about (but I do want him to win) Bill winning our Grand Prize and someone questioning the results. That's why I throw it into Brian James Freeman's lap.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    You'd likely be stuck with announcing him as the winner, and then choosing another name and thus giving out two posters.

I always worry about (but I do want him to win) Bill winning our Grand Prize and someone questioning the results. That's why I throw it into Brian James Freeman's lap.
    I don't think there is a member here who would call foul if Bill won, regardless who pulled the name from the hat.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

I don't think there is a member here who would call foul if Bill won, regardless who pulled the name from the hat.
    <--------------------Opens the envelope...and the winner for (Best picture...er, um....) the SK inscribed book is-stroppygoblin!........Oops, sorry, but mid post for your acceptance speach, I just realized, stroppygoblin wins the Finders Keepers broadside, Bill wins the Gwendy's Button Box trio of inscribed ARCS and a Trade 1st....

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

<--------------------Opens the envelope...and the winner for (Best picture...er, um....) the SK inscribed book is-stroppygoblin!........Oops, sorry, but mid post for your acceptance speach, I just realized, stroppygoblin wins the Finders Keepers broadside, Bill wins the Gwendy's Button Box trio of inscribed ARCS and a Trade 1st....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

Hoping I can get the #36 to match my #36 :-)

Order summary Order #1078
    The Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio - Numbered

Wanted:
    Wizard & Glass S/L #51 (can trade #229 in plastic)
    Song of Susannah S/L #51 (can trade PC or #293) Found 3/12

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ction-LokiJake

Country
    Country Flag

Point taken. Due to my post (regardless of humor or humorless; depending on one's POV) I'd request that Paul draw another name if by some faint chance that were to happen. I wouldn't want to compromise Paul's integrity in anyway. Although, for the record, IMO, Paul's integrity is beyond reproach.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LokiJake View Post
    I just checked, and no one before you had requested #36, so it's yours! That's really cool to match the two. And thanks for the order!

Point taken. Due to my post (regardless of humor or humorless; depending on one's POV) I'd request that Paul draw another name if by some faint chance that were to happen. I wouldn't want to compromise Paul's integrity in anyway. Although, for the record, IMO, Paul's integrity is beyond reproach.
    Well, if you're the winner I will just blame Palladini because he did the drawing...

Country
    Country Flag

I just checked, and no one before you had requested #36, so it's yours! That's really cool to match the two. And thanks for the order!

Well, if you're the winner I will just blame Palladini because he did the drawing...
    That is really cool with the matching number, Jake!

At least there will be video proof of the drawing

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

Awesome and Thanks!
    Wanted:
    Wizard & Glass S/L #51 (can trade #229 in plastic)
    Song of Susannah S/L #51 (can trade PC or #293) Found 3/12

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ction-LokiJake

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=LokiJake;1053598]

Awesome and Thanks!
    Very Nice !!
    Do you have the matching Letter to the Rebound EOTD & Firestarter ?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The prize drawing video is up. I don't see how to share a FB video, but if you go here you should see it as the 1st post.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The prize drawing video is up. I don't see how to share a FB video, but if you go here you should see it as the 1st post.
    This might be a direct link. https://www.facebook.com/plugins/vid...15255138886%2F
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great video Paul. Loved the Deadpool style ending! haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 645 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast