Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 644 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Paul - What time will the remaining copies go on sale on Monday?
    Brian, 8am Pacific. Be ready!
    So at 10am CST, I have to dial in to a work meeting, purchase Ed Sheeran tickets, and try to buy the S/L. Challenging but doable!!0
    I have no doubt you will do it!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

So at 10am CST, I have to dial in to a work meeting, purchase Ed Sheeran tickets, and try to buy the S/L. Challenging but doable!!
    I'm going to guess that tickets will be much cheaper on the secondary market than this signed King book... if you had to choose
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

If I ordered a lettered (which includes a penguin) and a numbered annnnd my order was part of the first 75, do I get double penguin action?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    If I ordered a lettered (which includes a penguin) and a numbered annnnd my order was part of the first 75, do I get double penguin action?
    Hey Hey. This is a family forum. Leave that stuff in the NSFW section .

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Dirty, dirty birdy...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

So at 10am CST, I have to dial in to a work meeting, purchase Ed Sheeran tickets...
    Brother, no one has to buy Ed Sheeran tickets...
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As of right now, according to the quantity one can fill their cart with, 1 Lettered and 91 S/L's remain...

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    As of right now, according to the quantity one can fill their cart with, 1 Lettered and 91 S/L's remain...
    This is absolute torture.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    This is absolute torture.
    Ah, the old adding-a-large-qty-to-the-cart-and-seeing-how-many-are-left trick. Sneaky! I hadn't yet updated the numbered with subscription orders. So that's done now.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    So at 10am CST, I have to dial in to a work meeting, purchase Ed Sheeran tickets...
    You do if you want your to make your wife and kids happy. I honestly am not too excited about it, but it will be my kids first concert, which will be pretty cool.

Country
    Country Flag

And those numbers keeeeeeep falling...

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"Purchase a Silver level Lifetime Membership to guarantee your Letter for life, and simply sell the books you don't wish to keep, whilst maintaining ownership of your designated 'Letter'.
    That occured to me as well, but unfortunately no way to swing that financially, for me personally. May just have to be happy that this one opportunity came along and I was able to swing it.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Will the letter N copy of Misery actually be unlettered, one wonders?

HBJ

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Will the letter N copy of Misery actually be unlettered, one wonders?

HBJ
    In the book Paul Sheldon prints the letter 'n'. So Paul Suntup could do the same, and emulate the handwriting from the book.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

you are right! I didn't think it through.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like the lettered is sold out. Still 77 of the numbered. Seems like a good amount for Monday.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Paul,

You are sure your server can handle the traffic on Monday? I will be doing some finger push-ups 30 minutes before......
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Paul,

You are sure your server can handle the traffic on Monday? I will be doing some finger push-ups 30 minutes before......
    Yes, it’s a large, well established company who hosts it. It’s a very stable e-commerce platform with rock solid servers. I was assured by them that it will be fine. Famous last words right!? But really, it’s stable.

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Guess I don't need to get up early after all. Goodbye, lettered editions...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I missed out on the free extras. Maybe Paul will still include them for his Dragon Rebound legacy customers.
    Maybe!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Paul,

Yes, it’s a large, well established company who hosts it. It’s a very stable e-commerce platform with rock solid servers. I was assured by them that it will be fine. Famous last words right!? But really, it’s stable.
    good luck!
    Paul,
    i have one thing i want to ask you. i know you have a lot of emails so i will write ine 2-3 days.
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sebastian ask away. All good.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    You do if you want your to make your wife and kids happy.
    The one defense that holds up.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Back when Paul offered the EOTD portfolios, I was too strapped for cash to indulge. The unanimous rave reviews from all of you certainly didn’t make my abstention any easier. After the Covers Collection was released, to redoubled adulation, I quickly subscribed and have been enjoying these high quality additions to my portfolio each month ever since. Aside from the usual interactions here at TDT, having met Paul in person solidified him to me as a kind, dedicated man passionate about books, artwork, and the printing/publishing business he continues to build. I am overjoyed to have locked in numbered and gift editions of his upcoming MISERY project. But far outweighing my happiness about any addition to my personal collection, I am thrilled for Paul and his growing success at an endeavor he loves and at which he truly excels.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

^ What he said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 644 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast