Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 644 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I thought I was wrong once, but it turns out I was mistaken.
    I can always count on the forum for a good laugh. And yeah, Steve's comment was very funny.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the look of the email from the site, Paul! Very professional and well put together. I hope it services you and your customers well for many years to come. Better yet, maybe one day I can actually afford a copy!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Love the look of the email from the site, Paul! Very professional and well put together. I hope it services you and your customers well for many years to come. Better yet, maybe one day I can actually afford a copy!
    Don't worry Brian. There's something on the horizon that will be quite affordable for you. I'm certain you will become a customer then.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Don't worry Brian. There's something on the horizon that will be quite affordable for you. I'm certain you will become a customer then.
    I'll always be one in spirit, my friend . That and $10 will get ya plain jane Starbucks to go LOL. Seriously though, for the work you're doing and having done; the prices are dead-on IMO.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The portfolio is now open for public pre-order. The Lettered edition is already sold out. Also, the full-length video is now up. You can see it here.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Looks fantastic!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

The portfolio is now open for public pre-order. The Lettered edition is already sold out. Also, the full-length video is now up. You can see it here.

Neat!
    Great stuff. Love the montage like thing at the end.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

This happens to be one of my favorite movie tie-in covers (It is also the poster art) & the Japanese edition has a pearlescent background Not sure about the poster but the cover art work only has a TWENTIETH CENTURY- FOX COPYRIGHT. Mr. Palladini received no credit.
    Spoiler:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Looks fantastic!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Neat!
    Great stuff. Love the montage like thing at the end.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    This happens to be one of my favorite movie tie-in covers (It is also the poster art) & the Japanese edition has a pearlescent background Not sure about the poster but the cover art work only has a TWENTIETH CENTURY- FOX COPYRIGHT. Mr. Palladini received no credit.
    Spoiler:

I did not know until fairly recently that David illustrated that poster. It came out one day in a conversation we were having. I'm not too surprised about the lack of a credit. From other stories I've heard, that sort of thing isn't too uncommon. He did tell an interesting story about the woman in the poster, Isabelle Adjani. In the first draft, the woman did not look enough like the actress, so he had to redraw her.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That vampire in the poster reminds me of Gary Numan!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Paul, if I may ask, how many of the Lettered Art Portfolios didn't end up with their matching lettered EOTDs?

Hope sales on the #ed portfolios are meeting your expectations so far!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    That vampire in the poster reminds me of Gary Numan!
    I can see that.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Hey Paul, if I may ask, how many of the Lettered Art Portfolios didn't end up with their matching lettered EOTDs?

My EOTD will not have a matching portfolio. I couldn't bring myself to spend that much on something I don't really want to start collecting (portfolios). I have a few but don't plan on getting any more.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

James, looks like five of the twenty-six did not purchase the lettered portfolio.

And yes, the numbered is moving well now.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

James, looks like five of the twenty-six did not purchase the lettered portfolio.

And yes, the numbered is moving well now.
    I was one of the few that could not spring for the lettered I am bummed but it just isn't in the cards for my collecting right now
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a good news!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Paul! I just watched the short film with you and David. An absolute amazing production and I love the music that that went along with the piece. I call it a film because it felt like I had just watched a trailer and it left me wanting more!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    This is a good news!
    Yes, I like it. I'm actually really excited about this upcoming project.

Wow, Paul! I just watched the short film with you and David. An absolute amazing production and I love the music that that went along with the piece. I call it a film because it felt like I had just watched a trailer and it left me wanting more!
    Thanks Brian. They did a great job of that video. I was pleased with how it turned out. Of course, we went through numerous edits some of which involved reducing the amount of time I was on screen! Never been one for being filmed or photographed.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    This is a good news!
    Yes, I like it. I'm actually really excited about this upcoming project.

Thanks Brian. They did a great job of that video. I was pleased with how it turned out. Of course, we went through numerous edits some of which involved reducing the amount of time I was on screen! Never been one for being filmed or photographed.
    Most welcome, my friend and I hear ya. I'm not much for the camera myself.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sold out yet brother?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Sold out yet brother?
    Lettered is sold out. Numbered not yet. It has only been 3 days since I opened up pre-orders and I certainly wasn't expecting the numbered to sell out that fast! It's moving steadily though.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Sold out yet brother?
    Lettered is sold out. Numbered not yet. It has only been 3 days since I opened up pre-orders and I certainly wasn't expecting the numbered to sell out that fast! It's moving steadily though.
    That is SO cool!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The winner of the signed poster giveaway will be revealed on Monday morning at 9 am Pacific on Facebook. There will be an exclusive video in which David Palladini will draw the winner before signing the poster. Forum members who entered may want to be present at the time to watch the video. ;-)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The winner of the signed poster giveaway will be revealed on Monday morning at 9 am Pacific on Facebook. There will be an exclusive video in which David Palladini will draw the winner before signing the poster. Forum members who entered may want to be present at the time to watch the video. ;-)
    I'm not on Facebook. Can I still watch? Link?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Should be able to. I can post a link here when it goes live.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 644 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast