Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 645 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Can I ask what is Becca69's role in Suntup?
    I'm a

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

If there are any numbereds left on Monday, I’ll try to get one as well. First time I’ve been excited for a limited edition since I started collecting over a decade ago

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Order in... I'm already counting down the days to August!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Confirmed! Book and penguin on their way! ( look, if one thinks positive it will happen right? RIGHT?? )

I would like to add that Rick Berry's vision of Annie is creepy AF. I love it.

P.S. thanks for doing payment plans Paul.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Order in as well. Exciting!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all!

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Just woke up: e-mail received, orders (gift and numbered) are in and confirmed.
    And THANK YOU, Paul, for brining some much-needed King excitement back into my life.
    And congratulations to all who got in their order - or will on Monday!

And, Paul, have to ask....what's coming next....
    (just kidding...)

sk
    I'm working a book right now and will be a very happy camper if it's approved.

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Order in! Numbered and Gift Editions

Here’s a sentence I never thought I’d say:

Paul, when will we know if we’ve qualified for a penguin?
    Funny! The other day, I had a sentence I thought I'd never say either: How much for the pig?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my order in.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

After numerous e-mails, a phone call, browser problems, password problems, getting a new password problems, private messages, staying up to 2:30 in the morning and using up my entire vocabulary of profane expressions and four letter profanity, I still have not been able to order my books.

However, I am still confident that Paul will eventually give me the bird.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Why is no one talking about the penguin? I seriously want one of those! Along with a numbered edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I want one of those damn penguins so bad!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Top notch marketing. Very slick. A great product helps. I even feel a compulsion to own one of those penguins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    got my order in as well. I hope i got a penguin!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Here’s a sentence I never thought I’d say:

Paul, when will we know if we’ve qualified for a penguin?
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    70 penguins.... I really hope I got one. I think they will be a coveted collectable. Not only that were you to sell your S/L the value will be noticeable higher if your able to include a penguin. I will never sell... just noting.
    Anybody who doesn't get a penguin, just give me a shout. I actually have a few with me now if anyone is desperate for one?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    After numerous e-mails, a phone call, browser problems, password problems, getting a new password problems, private messages, staying up to 2:30 in the morning and using up my entire vocabulary of profane expressions and four letter profanity, I still have not been able to order my books.

However, I am still confident that Paul will eventually give me the bird.
    Steve, give me a call now. I'll process it for you manually.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Question... did anyone do payments? Did you notice that there was only a CC option and US bank option and no PayPal? Wondering if it was just different for anyone outside US...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Question... did anyone do payments? Did you notice that there was only a CC option and US bank option and no PayPal? Wondering if it was just different for anyone outside US...

I did the payment plan and also only had the option for credit card and bank. I’m guessing it’s based on whatever the company managing the payments plan accepts, which is different from the company that normally processes, but obviously just a guess.

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have any guesses what the “Exclusive bonus material to be announced” for the Lettered edition will be?

Wanted:

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I understood things wrong and got up in the morning ready to receive the email in two hours...and the email was waiting for me since 2am.

Paul...more than 75 orders already? I ordered 25 minutes ago.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Anyone have any guesses what the “Exclusive bonus material to be announced” for the Lettered edition will be?
    A paperback mock-up of Misery's Return by Paul Sheldon.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a really cool idea. 😊
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

WAIT! A miracle has occurred. Due to my own stupidity, I did not realize I had my password all the time, and I managed to order the books! With the payment plan!

My debt to Paul for taking my money can never be repaid! Wait, something's not right there, but I don't care! I don't have to bang my head on my desk anymore. Now to get some putty to fill in the dents (on the desk, not my head).
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Ari! That is a really cool idea.

Wanted:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    I agree with Ari! That is a really cool idea.

I agree to!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Email finally came though around 5am CST. Managed to get mine is this morning. Doubt I was in the first 50 to get the added swag but still happy I got my book!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's so nice to a have safe environment to share joyfully with others that I too ordered mine. I'm afraid that if I share my new purchase at home that I'm likely to end up like Paul Sheldon. I'm really appreciative of the payment plan too and also love the idea of a Misery Returns mock-up. Pulling for the Penguin!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I woke up to my congratulations email and what a great way to start the day. I watched the Olympic opening ceremonies twice last night waiting for the different emails to come thru and it looks like that paid off.

It's a Lifetime of smiles for me. Thanks so much Paul.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had to be at work early this morning, so I couldn't wait up for the email last night (eastern time zone). It was there waiting for me first thing this morning, though! I'm just guessing that by waiting until this morning my chances at the penguin are probably 50/50... I could not be more excited about this edition!

Really great roll out of this project, Paul!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    You know I’m not really sure. I think it’s best to do it on a computer vs. an iPad. When I first went to the store I couldn’t buy it it. Then I tried the link again and it took me to the right page where I could add it to a cart. I would refresh or try the link several times.
    Yeah I had the same problem, first time I clicked the link it took me to the order page for EOTD portfolio. From there I couldn't figure out how to get to the Misery order page. so I clicked the link again, and it worked.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Congrats to everyone who has placed and gotten their order in. The lettered, even with the payment plan is just too much. But I am sure they will go. I just hope, like many here, that on Monday there are some S\L left to get. If not, oh well.
    But congrats to those who got them. I am assuming, maybe incorrectly, that on the order page, if something were sold out, the button would say "sold out". We shall see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 645 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast