Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 644 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 435 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,375 of 16092

Thread: Suntup Editions

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Is the Facebook video available elsewhere? I'm not on Facebook, and while I think that doesn't prevent me from watching, I can't remember if I had problems doing that before, so I thought I'd ask.
    It is available on Vimeo. You may need to create an account but that is painless. https://vimeo.com/suntupeditions

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if this was previously mentioned....but the 1st film adaptation to Red Dragon was Manhunter (1986).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The precursor to CSI, as everyone knows.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Sorry to hijack your thread Paul, but I took a picture. I'll delete it at the slightest objection!

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I object! Why only one copy?! Like where’s the variants? Oh wait they didn’t do that back then did they...

I knew it!

I also forgot to put a comma after the word 'thread'.

I am so ashamed.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hard to object when your newest announcement creates more excitement surrounding an author. Whether Red Dragon or Cari Mora NO ONE writes like this guy. Exciting.

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually would like to see Suntup publish Psycho by Robert Bloch, i'm a big fan of Hitchcock's film but i have never ever read the novel but i would absolutely buy it.

On terms of a living author ; Clive Barker maybe? 🤔

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    I actually would like to see Suntup publish Psycho by Robert Bloch, i'm a big fan of Hitchcock's film but i have never ever read the novel but i would absolutely buy it.

On terms of a living author ; Clive Barker maybe?
    I’d love to see either Imajica or Cabal. Or the as yet unreleased Deep Hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I think, Imajica (which I have yet to read) or Weaveworld would be awesome. I hope Clive is feeling better so he can finish that book. I know he has been ill
    for a while. I think Paul has a lot of great stuff in the pipeline that we don't even know about yet.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I've read Weaveworld and The great and secret show. Liked them both. Bought the squeal to the great and secret show, but never picked it up, and now I have forgotten 99% of tgass, so it sits there unread.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just have to jump in here and say that I just finished Brother and WOW. What a ride. I had never heard of it until the limited was announced and everyone here started going crazy so figured I better get in the loop. Really enjoyed it and it took me on twists and turns I wasn't expecting! Just when I thought I had it figured out, I didn't.
    Any recommendations on what I should read next by her?
    While I don't have the limited, I'm only on the King Suntup train, it was great to be introduced to a new(to me!) author.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post

On terms of a living author ; Clive Barker maybe?
    I’d love to see either Imajica or Cabal. Or the as yet unreleased Deep Hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me i'd love to see either The Hellbound Heart or Imajica, it would be great to see that happen. 😎

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I just have to jump in here and say that I just finished Brother and WOW. What a ride. I had never heard of it until the limited was announced and everyone here started going crazy so figured I better get in the loop. Really enjoyed it and it took me on twists and turns I wasn't expecting! Just when I thought I had it figured out, I didn't.
    While I don't have the limited, I'm only on the King Suntup train, it was great to be introduced to a new(to me!) author.
    Exciting to discover something totally new because of this board and Suntup right! Loved it too.

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I'm reading Seed by her now, and it's pretty solid. Perhaps not as good as Brother, but great - and realistic - character interactions.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nothing

Let's not muddy the Suntup waters with Barker either. Thank you and out.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Seed got better as it went along. Creepy but enjoyed it. Brother was amazing but Seed is worth the time.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Hey Paul, I got a few stupid questions (these are the only questions I ever have).

Since you did a lettered-only edition, have you ever considered doing a numbered-only or an AGE-only?

Also (and this is stupidest of them all) have you ever considered doing a paperback edition?
    No on the Numbered and AGE-only question, but YES on the paperback edition. I think some of you know of my affinity to paperback books, so that’s something I have considered and has been rattling around in my head for some time. I would love to do something like that but currently have no plans for it. I think it might just appear when it’s ready. Who knows.
    Getting back to the paperback idea--what if the AGE of a particular release was issued as a paperback? or What if a book complemented a release but was a different book entirely (for example, if Paul published a Lovecraft book as a numbered edition and a paperback copy of The Necronomicon to go along with it).

Just some thoughts on how it could work.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

If anyone has ordered the lettered edition of Red Dragon, and would be interested in selling, please PM me.

You can retain rights to future lettered Suntup releases; I’m interested in this title only.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

John F. Kennedy programmer is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Cool

If anyone is interested in selling a Red Dragon numbered edition, please PM me.

Thank you very much!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish Paul would ship something new today..... I need a Suntup fix 8)
    Oh Wait.. is he shipping something today ??

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh yeah!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just noticed that. Pretty cool and I can't wait to check it out.

Country
    Country Flag

anxiously biting my fingers waiting for the Suntup email--just like 33% of my year.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Road Broadside has started shipping. Please note that for prints shipped within the USA, there will be no email notification or tracking #. This is a flat rigid mailer being shipped presorted standard mail without tracking. Doing it any other way would be too cost prohibitive on 500+ mailers. I would say you can expect to start receiving these next week. International shipments are the only ones that will get a tracking #. And I think you're really going to love this print. I'll post a video of the printing of it once they have started to arrive. Over and out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 644 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 435 ... LastLast