+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: Suntup Press

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Hey Paul,
    Not sure if I saw one somewhere or not but was there ever a hopeful timeline of the IT rebound? Maybe even an order of ops? I always find it interesting to see what order things go in for the process and such
    I think he said late spring.... I am SOOOO excited for this one.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Word Slinger Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent's Avatar

I won a copy of the Gervais-signed print of Christine on Twitter in a contest held by @ChristineMovieCar

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I won a copy of the Gervais-signed print of Christine on Twitter in a contest held by @ChristineMovieCar
    Congrats Bev!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Hey Paul,
    Not sure if I saw one somewhere or not but was there ever a hopeful timeline of the IT rebound? Maybe even an order of ops? I always find it interesting to see what order things go in for the process and such
    I think he said late spring.... I am SOOOO excited for this one.
    We are shooting for May/June 2018. Will post updates in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Congratulations Bev!

Millionth Post Club needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings's Avatar

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Technically it's Dragon Rebound, but I wanted to let collectors know that recently a matching letters of EOTD portfolio, Eyes of the Dragon rebound, Firestarter rebound, and the IT rebound sold.

Good news for owners as the bar was set VERY HIGH!

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

https://www.gofundme.com/help-hurricane-victim-pay-vet-bills

See what's in my eBay store!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Technically it's Dragon Rebound, but I wanted to let collectors know that recently a matching letters of EOTD portfolio, Eyes of the Dragon rebound, Firestarter rebound, and the IT rebound sold.

You sell off your spare set?

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like this news. I always knew it...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

Oh man! I really want to know what they went for....

Guardian of the Beam TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got my Large "The Shining" paperback print safe and sound. Unfortunately (or fortunately) it has a glassine protector and I didn't want to unpack it further until I have a frame to put it in so I didn't get a chance to see EXACTLY how glorious it was, but I was absolutely giddy seeing that graphic blown up to poster size.

Thanks Paul. It is so obvious to tell when a producer is doing items as a labor of love. Really TOP NOTCH!
    WANTED
    The Stand: S/L
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance release
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

TRADE/SALE
    The Stand 1978 1st/1st
    Fangoria: CD Lettered J

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Seth. Iím happy to hear you like it, even though you havenít removed the glassine sheet! Itís safe to do so though as long as you only handle the print at the edges. Or just wait for the framing. Enjoy.

Guardian of the Beam TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

and like you Paul, this was one of the very first SK editions that I ever read!
    WANTED
    The Stand: S/L
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance release
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

TRADE/SALE
    The Stand 1978 1st/1st
    Fangoria: CD Lettered J

Along the Path of the Beam lotuz is on a distinguished road lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My posters just arrived and I couldn't be happier with them!

This edition will always stand out to me in a big way: it was the first Stephen King book I ever saw. My older brother had this edition and left it in my room when he finished it (on purpose or not, I don't know). I had never heard of the author (I was probably 10-ish) and the book itself was like a little treasure that I kept - a shiny tome from my much-admired big brother. At the time, it seemed daunting, so I didn't read it. However, about a year later or so, I read IT for the first time, fell in love with SK, and then remembered that I had tucked this book away in a drawer, dug it out, and read it. I know that a lot of it went over my head because it didn't seem scary at the time compared to IT, which was much more visceral.

Over the years, I ended up reading that copy over and over, and it still sits in my collection, beaten and weathered and taped back together

I'm so happy to have the poster, one for me, and one for my big brother for xmas

Thank you, Paul!!

Now over to the King Books/Items Wanted thread to see if someone will sell me a mint copy of the book...
    Looking for the following Centipede Press books:
    • Any book with limitation number #52
    • Chimera #2 (any #)
    • Don Brautigam Portfolio with Brautigam & Koontz signature (any #)
    • Deluxe (Roman Numeral) editions
    • ARC/Proofs

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a wonderful piece of memorability.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that story. Thanks for sharing it!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

We interrupt this broadcast for a message from our sponsors.

Gift Cards now available at Suntup Editions!

Sales pitch is over.... ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33