Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 645 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,925 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome. Thanks.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Paul! I haven't read The Road yet, and with the huge backlog of books to read, it could be years before I read it. So just curious if the excerpt on the broadside would be a spoiler if I read it first.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Down to 5 Horns portfolios. I think it was 15 or 16 when the day started and I wanted to wait for the warning update. Well, this is it.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Paul! As a newcomer to Suntup Press I kick myself for missing out on the sold out stuff but look forward to what you have in store for the future. I also need to order that Brother before I kick myself for missing that.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Thanks Paul! I haven't read The Road yet, and with the huge backlog of books to read, it could be years before I read it. So just curious if the excerpt on the broadside would be a spoiler if I read it first.
    I just read the passage myself. It's absolutely not a spoiler, so go ahead and read it (or be like me and read it and then read it again and again because me and poetry and metaphor and all that stuff do not get along and I feel terribly dense because I'm not sure if I get it and Google isn't being helpful and gaaah!)

Just avoid looking at the two or three paragraphs preceding the last paragraph, since those do spoil the characters' fates.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Thanks Paul! As a newcomer to Suntup Press I kick myself for missing out on the sold out stuff but look forward to what you have in store for the future. I also need to order that Brother before I kick myself for missing that.
    There are 126 Brother left so you don't have to rush with that one. But, if you can somehow afford it, I would try my hardest to get I am Legend. There are only 21 of those left. Pay it off over time if you have to. But I would try really hard to get that one as well. And I sort of know how you feel. I missed out on the first book and said never again. And they may not match, but some of his books end up on eBay, at an increased price of course. It won't be matching numbers, and again I don't know you budget. Just putting it out there

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

One of these days, Paul is going to forget to switch off his camera after one of these videos and then we'll know aaaaaall his secrets.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    I just read the passage myself. It's absolutely not a spoiler, so go ahead and read it (or be like me and read it and then read it again and again because me and poetry and metaphor and all that stuff do not get along and I feel terribly dense because I'm not sure if I get it and Google isn't being helpful and gaaah!)

Just avoid looking at the two or three paragraphs preceding the last paragraph, since those do spoil the characters' fates.
    WE CARRY THE FIRE!!

I'm going to re-read the living hell out of that paragraph when i get home. I'll probably have to re-read the whole book after that. Brilliant brutal beautiful novel. It puts you on a hook and it never lets you off. I'm still dangling there.

I'd be beyond myself sick had I missed out on Suntup's edition of The Road. That's why I try not to look at pics of the numbered Misery. Though I just rub the AGE of Misery against my beard and the pain usually recedes. I also take two eyefuls of the numbered Rosemary's Baby to wash away the rage. WHY WOULDN'T CHROME WORK? WHY WASN'T I FASTER? I'm getting all worked up. Looks like I'll have to pull out all the stops and wear my Horns, Hill House, and Brother ARC helmet.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Nice, I love free stuff! Thank you Paul and Suntup Editions! I dug up my very first order number for the submission, March 17, 2017 for the lettered EoTD portfolio. Very nostalgic
    I did the same! Misery S/L for me - on what I now consider one of the luckiest April mornings of my life.

ETA: Oops, sorry Jeff, I didn't mean to rub it in! I didn't see your post just above mine.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

One of these days, Paul is going to forget to switch off his camera after one of these videos and then we'll know aaaaaall his secrets.
    Shhhhhhhh. We need him to not consider such things.

Though to be honest, I prefer the not knowing: it leads to the anticipation and ultimately the elation.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

You're welcome for the gift everyone... My pleasure.

No, I don't feel it would spoil anything. It's singular in scope in my opinion.

Welcome newcomer! Brother awaits!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

ETA: Oops, sorry Jeff, I didn't mean to rub it in! I didn't see your post just above mine.

HBJ
    Hahaha no worries! Had I been faster on the draw or used a different browser I'd be saying the same thing. It was a crazy morning once that presale window opened. And a lot of really great people here and over at the CD Forum got a really great book. I honestly find comfort in that. And I've since been a very lucky guy myself with some real beauties on my shelf--so no complaints here.

You could always get one on the secondary market. What do you need two kidneys for, anyway?

Country
    Country Flag

You could always get one on the secondary market. What do you need two kidneys for, anyway?
    With the way I spent my 20's, my kidneys combined wouldn't get me a 4th printing of Revival--in paperback. There's no hope to be found on the Misery front. However, I will lose my goddamned mind for good if Paul announces another King book and I fail to snag a numbered. I'm holding out hope that since the print run expanded from 185 to 250 since Misery was published, I'll have a decent shot at whatever it might be.

My Mood
    Cool

I am with you Jeff. No need to rip the band aid again, but I should have know better from the start. But we are in there now and that is what counts. And I am with you if Paul announces another King book. But I
    put that in the back of my mind now and just focus on what I can get.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I am with you Jeff. No need to rip the band aid again, but I should have know better from the start. But we are in there now and that is what counts. And I am with you if Paul announces another King book. But I
    put that in the back of my mind now and just focus on what I can get.
    Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

There are 126 Brother left so you don't have to rush with that one. But, if you can somehow afford it, I would try my hardest to get I am Legend. There are only 21 of those left. Pay it off over time if you have to. But I would try really hard to get that one as well. And I sort of know how you feel. I missed out on the first book and said never again. And they may not match, but some of his books end up on eBay, at an increased price of course. It won't be matching numbers, and again I don't know you budget. Just putting it out there
    I did buy the I Am Legend GE. Too many bills to pay at the moment to jump on the numbered train which is why even though the Brother is an affordable enough edition, I've had to hold off for the moment.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Paul, your gift is very kind thank you, just submitted my details, and hopefully all ok with that.

I am going to put the next in spoilers, although the ending not discussed in great detail, thought it would be safer in case it does spoil

Spoiler:

I just re-read the last paragraph as I did not particularly pay much attention following the boy saying goodbye to his father.

It got to me so much, and literally was in tears for myself, having lost Pops 3 years ago and Mum last Christmas. It just resonated with me so much, the boys loss, and literally the words that followed passed me by. A very hard read indeed.

I do not avoid grief entirely, as it isn't healthy to do so, but I read to get away from it and this just threw me right in there with a vengeance.

The following words are so well written and like you say, deserves the attention you are giving them.

Thanks to you for your kindness you show to the collecting community, and for introducing me to books that I may not have considered reading.

Happy holidays.

My Mood
    Cool

I did buy the I Am Legend GE. Too many bills to pay at the moment to jump on the numbered train which is why even though the Brother is an affordable enough edition, I've had to hold off for the moment.
    Understood. Hopefully there will some IAL left if you are ever in a place where you can get it. But, again, congrats on Brother. And being on the numbered train.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Ummm what’s that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

I mean, all the RBs are out.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I see there are 27. Can I have that extra one?

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm more curious about the orange rail. 5 1/2" base?
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

Country
    Country Flag

Hahaha never mind my earlier posts. I’m a dumbass

+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 645 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 417 ... LastLast