Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 644 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,825 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Great video, Paul!

Your box knife might not be as fancy as the Dragon Lord, but it begs the question: what exactly is Jeff compensating for?

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

It was a great unboxing! My favorite part was seeing the joy on your face after you’ve brought so much joy to us! Thank you for sharing that with us.

And kudos to Kris for such a thoughtful gift!

And obviously Paul doesn’t need a Dragon Lord for protection or compensation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great video & a great gift! Well done folks!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I zipped thru the video as I have a very limited data package, but it looked good!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    It was a great unboxing! My favorite part was seeing the joy on your face after you’ve brought so much joy to us! Thank you for sharing that with us.

And kudos to Kris for such a thoughtful gift!

And obviously Paul doesn’t need a Dragon Lord for protection or compensation!

Thanks, It was something I wanted to do for him since earlier this year. March or April I think. It was made (I think only 2000 done and numbered) in 1992 by Sideshow. They are the best in the statue biz. His FB videos always had the Arnold and Predator Statue.. but I was sure T2 was his fav movie. I wanted him to unbox something and feel what WE ALL FEEL.. opening his boxes to us. I began the search for what I consider (and pretty much everyone else that collects these things) the best Exoskeleton from Terminator movies that was made. The real problem? I needed one unopened!!!!! Well that was hard. I finally found one a few weeks ago. I was talking to Paul and causally CONFIRMED T2 was his fav movie before I pulled the trigger. It was and I pulled said trigger. I was gonna wait until closer to Xmas as it was always for just that... Christmas.. but I could not wait. haha I am so happy he loved it. That video showed me he truly was. Merry Ho Ho Paul and I look forward to seeing him on your desk for future Facebook live videos!!!! Kris
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Awesome vid and awesome gift. The look on your face Paul was priceless and Kris, what can I say. That was a fantastic thing to do. A great idea and a very nice surprise.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Great video and great gift! T2 was an awesome flick. I went to see it with my dad when it came out and I remember there was a guy dressed up like Arnold that was marching up and down the aisle before the movie started quoting lines and just generally having fun, he was so excited...until the movie attendants kicked him out. We felt bad for the guy; still do actually.

On a side note, I made a guess during the Easter Egg contest that SOLLY is the name of one of the figures on Paul's desk that are visible in his Facebook videos, and I think I referred to (what I now know is) the Terminator as the 'Frankenstein-like' figure. I was waaaaaaay off in multiple ways with that guess
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kris does not fool me for a second. Battleground was an obvious inspiration for this sick ruse.

Send a famous, iconic figure to steal books, proofs, and proprietary secrets. What better to send than a lil mini Terminator?

Exposed!

looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I loved watching Paul’s surprise and excitement in that unboxing video. Nice move, Kris, and a very deserving recipient!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

How is that no one is here already discussing Suntup Editions’ latest publication announcement?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

What a bold, unexpected choice for the next Suntup release! I applaud the move. Any idea how many will be available tomorrow at the opening of the public presale?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    How is that no one is here already discussing Suntup Editions’ latest publication announcement?
    HA, I was writing my comment when yours bubbled up. While it's not a book I would have sought out, I think it's awesome that Paul took it on. And I must say I'm curious to read it now.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What a bold, unexpected choice for the next Suntup release! I applaud the move. Any idea how many will be available tomorrow at the opening of the public presale?
    I’d bet there will be a slightly higher number than usual since this is so outside the core audience’s preference, but still I’d bet there won’t be many available.

Country
    Country Flag

I’d bet there will be a slightly higher number than usual since this is so outside the core audience’s preference, but still I’d bet there won’t be many available.
    Yeah it's outside, BUT since this is the only edition available the aftermarket demand might be higher. So Suntup lettered completists will need this book. And Suntup flippers will want it. Just my sideline speculation.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah it's outside, BUT since this is the only edition available the aftermarket demand might be higher. So Suntup lettered completists will need this book. And Suntup flippers will want it. Just my sideline speculation.
    Man there is NOT many (IF any) Suntup letter flippers. There are ones that buy it just to keep thier letter and if not a fan sell but I cannot say I know any lettered flippers.....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Well, Paul hasn't let us down yet and I doubt this will either.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Man there is NOT many (IF any) Suntup letter flippers. There are ones that buy it just to keep thier letter and if not a fan sell but I cannot say I know any lettered flippers.....
    Ah, well I was thinking mostly of someone who used to be in this forum and is also currently selling a whole group of lettered Sunutps on eBay.

Country
    Country Flag

Ah, well I was thinking mostly of someone who used to be in this forum and is also currently selling a whole group of lettered Sunutps on eBay.
    Ahhhhhh yes we cannot forget that one.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahhhhhh yes we cannot forget that one.
    That one is selling "L" up until The road because that's where I acquired the rights. The previous owner sold all his "L"'s to the current eBay seller I think. However, from The Road onwards I'm a "completionist" And who knows the other "L"'s will find their way back to their brothers and sisters on my shelves On a mission!
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

He's not really trying to sell those lettereds for those prices. He lists them like that to show them off and to increase traffic to his eBay store. And in the case of his lettered Misery listing, to rail against TDT.org from the outside.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    He's not really trying to sell those lettereds for those prices. He lists them like that to show them off and to increase traffic to his eBay store. And in the case of his lettered Misery listing, to rail against TDT.org from the outside.
    Wow did't know he had acquired Misery L as well. For 25k I'd rather buy the next numeral Paul makes.
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish you the best in the future on your quest for the past editions of the Suntup “L.” Hopefully they’ll be offered at more rational prices someday.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Question for Paul regarding BRIDGES: Is there a possibility of a future Suntup numbered and/or artist gift edition of this book?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    That one is selling "L" up until The road because that's where I acquired the rights. The previous owner sold all his "L"'s to the current eBay seller I think. However, from The Road onwards I'm a "completionist" And who knows the other "L"'s will find their way back to their brothers and sisters on my shelves On a mission!
    He's also selling all the non-King Y lettered editions with rights to the next lettered (though he doesn't mention Bridges in his listing).

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I just read the listing for Misery. I hope potential customers see that for what it is--an unhinged rant. holy shit.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Question for Paul regarding BRIDGES: Is there a possibility of a future Suntup numbered and/or artist gift edition of this book?
    Hi Patrick, no there will not be any other editions of this one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 644 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 363 413 ... LastLast