Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 645 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,750 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I passed on IAL initially, but after receiving RB and The Road, I realized my mistake and have since corrected it.
    I'm on the lettered track, but the vellum is VERY tempting to order the numbered as well...

Paul, if I yield to the lure of the vellum, can I add a numbered to my pre-order to prevent 2 shipments?

Best,
    Maurice
    Yes for this book we will ship Lettered and Numbered orders together. Yield away.

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oi, need to come up with a plan for the missus. Ill put it in comments when the Vellum takes posession of my soul
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Your start of the week count
    Brother-129
    IAL-25

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm so tempted by the Brother but can't pull the trigger....yet.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Do the pics not display in Firefox only? Are other people seeing them? I have to click Reply With Quote to open the URL in a new tab to see the picture.

Simon, my friend, could you make the pictures work?
    Hi Brian. Not a lot I can do to help here as Paul has used the standard [IMG] tags around his images and it all works fine my end (I tested on Chrome and Safari - I dont use Firefox). Only thing I can suggest is you run through the options here. It may be a security setting your end.
    Thanks, I figured it out. suntup.press was red flagged by Privacy Badger.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Great email update on IAL. It's also on the main site.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    What a great morning working on the parchment binding for I Am Legend. This book is going to be beautiful, inside and out. We tested the gold foil stamping, and the results are really wonderful. Using parchment in bookbinding is not something you see too much. It is not easy to work with and is costly, but the end result is a book that can really stand on its own in terms of its uniqueness. I thought you'd like to see these behind the scenes photos of the tests we did with the foil stamping. This book is going to be very special.

Dammit, Paul, I haven't finished swooning over Rosemary's Baby, and the Road, yet!

Seriously, though, it looks stunning. The detailed writeup on FB makes me very excited about this title.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What did the limit end up being for RB gift edition?

Thx

looking for: The Road #208, Hill House numbered,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

I caved and ordered Brother...

I need to read it. Can anyone speak for the audible version? I can't tell from the sample if I like the narrator

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post

I need to read it. Can anyone speak for the audible version? I can't tell from the sample if I like the narrator
    He was ok, but the story....amazing!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

My shelf until I get The Road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Having both dustjackets of RB is a great idea!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Envy is a deadly sin right? Ugh.
    Nice shelf of books, Jeff.

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

The narrator is awful, don’t buy it.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

The narrator is awful, don’t buy it.
    Agreed!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Great email update on IAL. It's also on the main site.
    Looks to be yet another great production for sure.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I passed on IAL initially, but after receiving RB and The Road, I realized my mistake and have since corrected it.
    I'm on the lettered track, but the vellum is VERY tempting to order the numbered as well...

Paul, if I yield to the lure of the vellum, can I add a numbered to my pre-order to prevent 2 shipments?

Best,
    Maurice
    Nice! I hope to be able to get on the lettered track one of these days.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What date was it again for the December release of a letter only?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

From one of the news letters
    "On Friday, December 6th we will make our final book announcement of the year, which will be available for pre-order the following day provided that it does not sell out during the private pre-order."
    "This will also be a very unique release in that it is only available as a Lettered edition," "The private pre-order window for these 26 copies will begin Monday, December 2nd."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

From one of the news letters
    "On Friday, December 6th we will make our final book announcement of the year, which will be available for pre-order the following day provided that it does not sell out during the private pre-order."
    "This will also be a very unique release in that it is only available as a Lettered edition,"
    cool. Next Fri then Thanks MIke
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Kris
    The private pre order looks like it's the 2nd, which would be next Mon though Kris. Unless I am reading it wrong, which is possible.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Having both dustjackets of RB is a great idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Envy is a deadly sin right? Ugh.
    Nice shelf of books, Jeff.

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    Thanks! I can't wait to read one of those babies.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm really looking forward to seeing pics of the lettered RB. As well as the lettered IAL. I can't see how that stake on the cover is going to work with the tray case. But I'm certain Paul has the perfect solution.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just loaded 4 copies of the Horns AGE if you missed out or want another. These are undamaged copies left over from the run:

HORNS BY JOE HILL - ARTIST GIFT EDITION

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I just loaded 4 copies of the Horns AGE if you missed out or want another. These are undamaged copies left over from the run:

HORNS BY JOE HILL - ARTIST GIFT EDITION

...and then there were three.
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 645 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 410 ... LastLast