Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 645 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,625 of 16102

Thread: Suntup Editions

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow that is spectacularly cool, I’m so glad it’s you, Lotuz!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am Blown away. You know about 3 hours or so ago I read Paul’s post.. as the credits were about to start on Ford Vs Ferrari. I couldn’t post as it be rude. So I planned to post afterwards... and During the movie a particular scene hit me very hard. It was between Shelby and Henry Ford the 2nd. It would not have carried the weight that it did had I not read the post right before the movie began. Henry Ford said something like “I wish my Daddy was here to see what I’ve done and experience this” or something very close to that effect. It was a very powerful scene. I thought of your dad. I thought of the way you honoured him and how powerfully it did just that. Irene I hope knew about this or does now. It’s so fitting and beautiful. The movie is great by the way but for me much better because of that scene and how this went together. Your a good friend Paul Suntup but an even better human being. I know he would be proud brother. Well done my friend... well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! I own that book. Perhaps I should have read it.

Very nice tribute, Paul.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Congratulations and a great story as well. A bit of serendipity was definitely in the mix.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What a great way to honor your dad, Paul.

Congrats on figuring it out first, Lotuz!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Tim and that's awesome tribute to your father, Paul! It's a great feeling to know that all of your clients, many of them your friends, can all share in this.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I put the winner in spoilers so that we can attend to the background of the contest first, and also reveal the solution before we learn who the winner is. That way we have some context.

Before publishing Misery, I came up with this idea as a way to pay tribute to, and honor the memory of my late father. He was a great man with a solid gold heart, and much of who I am today is as a result of the lessons I learned from him, and the examples he set.

So, the solution is that in each of the first five books I published, I included a letter spelling out my father’s name, which is SOLLY. The final letter ending with The Road was intentional because of the story about the bond between a father and his son.

So… to my dad, Solly Suntup you shall never be forgotten. You were the best father anyone could ask for.

Okay... And now, THE WINNER IS:

Spoiler:

lotuz

Congratulations buddy!!!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Lotuz, I knew the answer was a date or a special name.
    Paul you are a meticulous man, a great virtue that is reflected in the creation of those small details and all those details form Suntup, a work of art.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well done lotuz and Paul. Great stuff all round

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Time machine is now out of print. Still one RN left.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Paul on another sell out!!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Time machine is now out of print. Still one RN left.
    Congrats, Paul on yet another sellout! I grabbed one up when 16 were left, thinking I had more "time" hehe.

In other news, Horns paperweight is out for delivery!

Mike, what is RN?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are still some Roman Numeral version

Congrats Paul !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Congrats Paul !
    Ah, duh

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Congrats Paul !
    Yep one. I was referring to letter and number on the sell out as they are set. Paul stated the number of RN would not be more than five meaning it could stop at 4 if only that many were sold.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Merrin’s Cross arrived today. I dig it.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Horns art portfolio question: even though they are limited to 125 can I purchase now and select a number even if it is a number over 125? Assuming someone else did not already select that number of course.

Apologies if I may have missed this info.

looking for: NOS4A2 (sub press)
    Dead Zone 1st/1st, Boy's Life S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Horns art portfolio question: even though they are limited to 125 can I purchase now and select a number even if it is a number over 125? Assuming someone else did not already select that number of course.

Yes. They are limited to a run of 125 with numbers up to 250 or a letter.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Yes. They are limited to a run of 125 with numbers up to 250 or a letter.
    Thanks, Brian.

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

My Horns paperweight arrived yesterday and it's gorgeous! Very nicely done, Paul! Makes me sad that I passed on the Misery one

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Makes me even sadder I missed the IT one by about one minute!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the picture.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'll take the one in the middle with an order of fries.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Thank you for the picture.
    You are welcome.

To see a larger picture: right click the image; select View Image; click to enlarge.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Makes me even sadder I missed the IT one by about one minute!
    Now I'm even sadder Forgot the IT one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 645 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 405 ... LastLast