Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 644 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 403 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,575 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've had a really busy day, and just catching up on things now. So... the Easter egg... We do have a winner, so you can stop sending in guesses. Wow, I received a lot! And there were some very creative solutions offered! I will comment further tomorrow on this and announce the winner then. Thank you all for taking part in this. To be continued...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

YAY! Congratulations (in advance) to whoever the winner is.

(And thanks for the hard work, Paul. You've been shipping more than teenage fanfic writers on tumblr. Amazing stuff)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I've had a really busy day, and just catching up on things now. So... the Easter egg... We do have a winner, so you can stop sending in guesses. Wow, I received a lot! And there were some very creative solutions offered! I will comment further tomorrow on this and announce the winner then. Thank you all for taking part in this. To be continued...

And let me echo HBJ - thanks Paul, for all the extra work that you do - stuff that's absolutely not necessary, and usually only serves to either consume more of your time or resources on behalf of your customers and fans

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Oh thank god! My brain has been tied up in knots for 24 hours Although waiting until tomorrow is going to be its own special kind of torture now...

And I echo the above sentiments of HBJ and Lotuz!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Ditto Peter and lotuz! Paul always over delivers!!
    Congrats to the super smart sleuth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to the winner!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to firemonkey for noticing and being curious about something we all didn’t and weren’t.

I was hoping this would stretch out over the next half dozen or more releases. Congrats to whomever figured it out!

Thank you, Paul and the rest of your creative team, for always keeping things interesting, fun, and high quality!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    <snip>
    I only wish it were a quartet with The Island of Dr Moreau included.
    <snip>
    Before this comment gets buried any further:
    Please, Paul, do this book!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Major congratulations to the winner!!!! Suntup is the absolute coolest

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to the winner.

This kind.of service is exceptional and special. Wow.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yes, congrats to the winner, that is very impressive. My brain can now start thinking about other stuff again, yay for that.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Congrats to firemonkey for noticing and being curious about something we all didn’t and weren’t.

I was hoping this would stretch out over the next half dozen or more releases. Congrats to whomever figured it out!

Thank you, Paul and the rest of your creative team, for always keeping things interesting, fun, and high quality!
    I agree. I wish this had gone on for a year or so. Would have been great fun
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Congrats to who ever one. That was quick. I am sure Paul and Becca thought it would go longer. But it's awesome that Paul had these contests together.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

My impression is that Paul and crew thought it was going to be noticed earlier, like when Misery was released. If it had been discovered then, the letters would have slowly been revealed as each book was released and would have given a 'prolonged contest feel.' As it turns out, it wasn't noticed until right before the 5th letter was revealed, which I think gives the impression of a 'short contest.' The dumb thing is that I actually did notice the letter back when Misery was released, but I dismissed it as something I don't know about copyright pages. And the even dumber thing is that I remember Paul saying that there was one more thing in Misery that nobody had noticed yet, and I didn't make the connection. It wasn't until Horns was released that I thought maybe it was a pattern, but then I forgot about it. Well, forgot about it up until the other night when it all kind of clicked as I was flipping through the books. Even then, though, I had actually been thinking of holding off saying anything until The Road was delivered and I saw the next letter, but I'm glad that I didn't
    Looking for:

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Could be Firemonkey. I am a little slow on the uptake with things like this. Glad you solved it and got your prize.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Could be Firemonkey. I am a little slow on the uptake with things like this. Glad you solved it and got your prize.
    I'm crossing my fingers, toes, arms, legs, and everything else I can cross that I won the red numbered Misery too! After the Y was revealed I came up with an answer that was accompanied by an audible click. And I keep coming back to it as I mull over all of my answers, the contest, and the circumstances surrounding it. One way or another, though, this contest has been a learning experience. I remember reading about the Ockhart orphans in Paul's The Road to Misery installments, but I never researched it independently until yesterday.
    Looking for:

My Mood
    Cool

I will be pulling for you also .

My Mood
    Cool

Also, now that the mania of the contests has finished, I will say that there are only 4 Time machines left.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going with Brian861 won it with "Drink more Ovaltine"
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Victory via "a crummy commercial"!

My Mood
    Cool

Indeed Ben. Indeed.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Victory via "a crummy commercial"!
    In the spirit of the holidays and all
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I'm finally able to sit down and attend to this little matter of the Easter egg winner. So give me a little bit here to type it up. Not much longer now...

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Famous last words...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 644 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 403 ... LastLast