Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 645 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast

Thread: Suntup Editions

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Great! Happy to see they have arrived. There are only six of those in existence.
    The colors are strikingly vibrant. Thought i had a real life dragon loose in the dining room there for a second....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

We're going to have to start referring to you as the Father of Dragons, Paul.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I should have mentioned the two Grand Prize winners were Tommy and Stephen Bamberg. In addition to the wrap, they each get a $200 gift certificate to use at the Suntup store. All others who made a video get the wrap and a 10% coupon.
    Please see POSTS #s 499,500,519,522 & 523. 1st images posted.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    I should have mentioned the two Grand Prize winners were Tommy and Stephen Bamberg. In addition to the wrap, they each get a $200 gift certificate to use at the Suntup store. All others who made a video get the wrap and a 10% coupon.
    From your #499 post:

I'm not on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Does that mean I can't enter?
    From my #503 post:

(Non FB/Twitter members can post to YouTube and share a link here for inclusion.)
    I never saw any link that should have been posted. I'm guessing you don't do YouTube either?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Great! Happy to see they have arrived. There are only six of those in existence.
    The colors are strikingly vibrant. Thought i had a real life dragon loose in the dining room there for a second....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    We're going to have to start referring to you as the Father of Dragons, Paul.
    Yeah, the colors are amazing, and incredibly vibrant. The canvas wraps were produced on the same printer as The Covers Collection prints. I have not seen better. Wait until you see Needful Things. It's spectacular.

As for the dragon thing, I've always liked dragons. I think it started with the 'life-size' one I had made way back when. There's a picture of it on the DRE about page. That was a great dragon. Someone once bumped their head on its tooth, which was rock hard, so we replaced it with a rubber version. As I was writing this, I remembered I still have the tooth we removed, and I just found it. Haven't looked at this for a long time.

Spoiler:

From your #499 post:

I'm not on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Does that mean I can't enter?
    From my #503 post:

(Non FB/Twitter members can post to YouTube and share a link here for inclusion.)
    I never saw any link that should have been posted. I'm guessing you don't do YouTube either?
    YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! I know I'm getting old but i'm sure I was reprimanded by THE BOSS for posting those images & I retorted that I had not posted anything that had not already been reviled . It's funny how those posts have somehow vanished!
    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING & WINSTON SMITH IS STILL AT WORK."

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice article on SYFYWIRE about the Covers prints.

You can now have Stephen King cover art hanging in your living room

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Better get working on the Shining one the person requested.

"Also, note to Paul: if you are somehow able to morph that 1978 reflective silver cover of The Shininginto poster form, I will worship you forever."

I MEAN IT IS A 1st EDITION!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There were some great paperback covers. One that comes to mind was the all black one for Salem's Lot with the drop of blood on the kids lip.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

A super shiny print of that The Shining cover would be out of control!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice article on SYFYWIRE about the Covers prints.

You can now have Stephen King cover art hanging in your living room
    Very cool to see articles out there about Suntup! Congrats!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all. And I'm already working some angles to get The Shining paperback cover. Can't say if it'll work out though, but will give it a shot. Would have to be a silver foil type print to replicate the style of the cover.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I received my Gallery Wrap today. It's freaking incredible! Absolutely stunning!

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good Br!an !!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Brian! I wish I had one of those!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Christine print looks fantastic. Can't wait for Cujo and Firestarter. Particularly the latter which might be the best of the bunch.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    The Christine print looks fantastic. Can't wait for Cujo and Firestarter. Particularly the latter which might be the best of the bunch.
    Thanks Richard. It's one of my favorites. Firestarter will be released in November, and it's really amazing.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been neglecting my collecting itch lately, but have started scratching it again. To that end, I finally took the plunge and subscribed to the covers collection w/ folio box. Looking forward to seeing these in person!

Hey Paul, I called you Simon in my note when I ordered. I still had his post this morning (Waterstone's Sleeping Beauties S/L) on my brain. How embarrassing. Sorry about that!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I've been neglecting my collecting itch lately, but have started scratching it again. To that end, I finally took the plunge and subscribed to the covers collection w/ folio box. Looking forward to seeing these in person!

Hey Paul, I called you Simon in my note when I ordered. I still had his post this morning (Waterstone's Sleeping Beauties S/L) on my brain. How embarrassing. Sorry about that!
    One of us should be flattered. I think it’s me...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

One of us should be flattered. I think it’s me...
    Thanks for the order Patrick! Will go out today.

No, Simon... you have it all wrong... it is I who should be flattered.. ;-)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just got the Portfolio today. DAMMMMMMM. You all were not kidding. This is the best Portfolio I have ever seen. Paul matched my Palumbo Plant set's Eyes red number and I couldn't be happier!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Only you would match a portfolio to a book illustrated by another artist.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Press

Only you would match a portfolio to a book illustrated by another artist.
    I'm going to assume your joking. BUT... We all know you don't go to the pride and joy thread.... so maybe you should and you might get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, one quick question. Can someone who purchased prints individually buy a subscription afterwards but without having to buy repeated prints?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 645 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast